BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Nichole M.
I own so many flat irons, each one varies in tempature and size.

This has become my go to for the majority of my hair. I love that my hair doesnt feel over dry and rough after using
Jessica D.
Sephora is my go to for everything makeup, skin products and more. There brand can be trusted, in case who ever reading this is in doubt. The Sephora collection in general is fantastic...That includes the tourmaline flat iron. Great for more than just straightening, great for curling and giving style to your hair. I recommend!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
The pink and black color of this Flat Iron is awesome. I wish that the Flat Iron bed was a little bit wider. Although my hair is on the thin or fine side it doesn't seem to catch too much of the hair at one time and because my hair is to my waist it takes for ever with doing just little pieces one at a time.
Ane K.
I cannot rant and rave about this enough. I am absolutely in love with it! There's really not many straighteners I would recommend, but as of right now I would recommend in a heartbeat. Should the life span not be the longest, I will definitely update my review as well as rating, but for now I am really impressed.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. What else you need to know: A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs.
Yuricela D.
This straightener is awesome.
It's pink and black I've never had one like that I always get boring grey but It makes my hair super straight and it actually stays straight unlike other straighteners my hair curls up minutes after and it's so annoying I hate it but this straightener is bomb I recommend it to everyone
Stephanie S.
A very affordable option for hair styling tools. It heats up very quickly and gets very hot. Perfect for someone who wants a good tool but doesn't want to spend a lot of money
Amazing product! !! The heat plates are not only cute but gentle on hair and work with precision! !! You easily achieve the look you want without huge amount of damage!
Cynthia W.
Better than the drugstore, but still not the best flat iron that I have ever used. I feel like Sephora has gotten really good at perfecting one thing at a time, this time in particular it has been makeup, so maybe hair care could be next! We'll have to see!
Michele G.
ashville, OH
It heats up quickly. It's small, sleek design helps me keep a good grip. I bought it at Target. I have wavy hair and I love to flat iron my hair. It gives it a shiny look. I use it three days a week. I would highly recommend it to someone with wavy hair
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.