BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
Amazing! This is the least damaging straightener that I have ever used on my hair. I flat iron my hair regularly because I have naturally wavy hair. This is one of the few flat irons that leave my hair looking healthy
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
Love the colors and the plates make my hair smooth, I only have to go over my "viciously curly" hair one time, very impressive. I use this straightener almost every day so 10-10 would recommend
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love the Sephora flat iron. I also some times use it to curl my hair. I have little curls so I have to be careful.id totally recommend this to someone who wants big bouncier curls.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
"This product is amazing. My hair is naturally curly and its always hard for me to keep my hair straighten. This straighter keeps my hair straight all day long. And I have no freeze
Brooke T.
Laurel , DE
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is easy to use. It does not take long to heat up which is great. The temperature can be changed if wanted and I love how smooth it makes my hair feel. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tania R.
Oklahoma City
I LOVE THIS THING ITS THE ONLY THINK THAT KEEPS MY HAIR STRAIGHT FOR HOURS ITS PRETTY HARD TO STRIGHTEN MY HAIR BUT THIS DOES THE TRICK IT CALMS ALL MY HAIRS DOWN I WOULD BUY ALWAYS ONLY STRAIGHTENER I USE
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I was looking for a hair straightener that would not Burn my hair and actually straight my hair, this was actually kind of expensive since it is from Sephora but besides that I think this is worth the money. I would definitely buy it again and it's recommended by me!
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
This striaghtener works great on all hair types. I use it to both straighten and curl my hair. Small and lightweight. The only reason I have it 4 stars is sometimes I feel like it can pull on your hair.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i love this hair straightener! the appearance and aesthetic is beautiful on its own, but it also does great at straightening hair out and making it sleek. i straighten my hair probably a couple times a week.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
I love this straightener so much . It's the one I use daily . I use to have to go over and over my hair so much because it was so thick , it would take 20 minutes for me to do my hair but now I use the tourmaline hair straightener and I'm done is 7 minutes ! Such a time saver !
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Esta plancha maltrata el pelo?
I need this Straightnet
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend this?
Vanessa A.