BY SEPHORA

A versatile, ceramic-plated styler that promotes healthy hair. Flick, straighten, or wave your tresses with this advanced tool. The bespoke 7/8" wide ceramic floating plates are infused with crushed tourmaline, which channels its natural ionic power to shatter moisture molecules in the hair into small particles in order to boost vitamin and mineral absorption. With Black Tourmaline Technology to speed up the ionic properties of tourmaline ceramic plates, hair can be styled efficiently, with minimal cuticle damage. When heated, the black tourmaline detoxifies and sterilizes, breaking down bacterial build up, leaving you with healthier and more manageable hair. A salon-approved swivel cord (over nine feet long) makes styling fuss free. Heat control ranges from 140-410° F, so you can choose the setting that suits your needs. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tourmaline Flat Iron Black
  • "I bought this for myself a few months ago -- best flat iron I've owned." in 1 review
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and its always hard for me to keep my hair straight." in 1 review
Jewell F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very thick hair and I was worried about ordering a hair straightener because there's mixed reviews about a lot of them not working for anyone who doesn't have fine hair. I figured I test it out and ordered this one. It was a little confusing to turn on at first with no distinct on and off button and it blinks at you for a minute as you adjust the heat. But if you leave it alone, it heats up pretty quickly. It does an amazing job on my hair. I ordered the clips as well, although my experience is that I usually need 10 clips to efficiently piece my hair up and make it hold. Those things could hold my entire head of hair in two! I'm impressed. I'm definitely keeping these products.
Jamyra J.
New Orleans
This is a very great app and I really do love  the app you get all the supplies you need and it is very helpful.  And you can also look at new supplier  and gair prouducts makeup and skincare and electronics and basically you career and you future it is very helpful.
Emily V.
Pelham, NY
A cheaper version of the GHDs. Nice price tag, but the product isn’t as good as the GHD. If you didn’t try GHD you might think this is ok, which it is perfectly fine, but it’s not the best.
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
With my curly hair this made my hair not only straight but so silky and smooth. MY HAIR DIDNT GET FRIZZY ONCE. As a dance and for competition needing straight hair my hair was still so silky and shiny after a long day of sweating and I have to say I was extremely satisfied with this purchase and one that was definitely needed and I’m very happy too!
Brianna M.
Brainerd, MN
Best hair straightener ever!!! It only takes like 1min to get hot. Nd about 10mins to do your hair and my hair is cery thick. Its a little bit spendy but its totally worth the cash!!
Leslie M.
I really enjoy using this. It leaves my hair straight enough and it leaves it shiny. I have used this multiple times in my hair routine. I am satisfied with the product although the price point is kind of high
Grace K.
Cleveland
I have this flat iron for 3 years now and it works as great as the first day I got it. It is affordable for me and I love it. I use it every day, I love how I can change the heat on it. I recommend it.
Stephanie G.
I have very straight hair and simply bought the straightener to curl my hair. I know that sounds weird but I get a much better curl with straighteners. Anyway, I bought this on sale so while it is not the best product I’ve seen, it still works well on my hair. I would recommend it to a friend
rori w.
i am in love! this is an amazing iron! if you love to curl your hair with your straightener, then this is an amazing product for you. i feel it shines your hair
denia b.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this hair straightener for 9 years. I have it in a bright pink color. I love it. Heats up quick. Leaves hair super straight and sleek. The smaller the piece of hair the better it works. Because it has a rounded like edge, you can also give your hair a nice curl at the ends, or flip your ends up, so they aren't just straight.
Noelia v.