SEPHORA COLLECTION Touch and Go Flat Compact Mirrors

A collection of slim compact mirrors in candy-colored shades. Add an iridescent, eye-catching compact to your purse for glamorous touch-ups on the go. This dual mirror includes 1x and 3x magnification and the sleek shape makes it a seamless addition to any bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Looks like a good product?How much?
Can you have them on the go?
I've been hesitant on buying this. Would it survive in my purse?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Touch and Go Flat Compact Mirrors!
How would you rate this product?
all these maguiagens are beautifulThis mirror of Sephora is too beautiful There is one thing more beautiful than the other.
Plant City, FL
These mirrors are so handy and cute I take it with me everywhere and I love it . And there are two different mirrors
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Very good mirror! Good quality and beautiful color! It isn't broke easy! I loved it!