SEPHORA COLLECTION Touch and Go Flat Compact Mirrors

A collection of slim compact mirrors in candy-colored shades. Add an iridescent, eye-catching compact to your purse for glamorous touch-ups on the go. This dual mirror includes 1x and 3x magnification and the sleek shape makes it a seamless addition to any bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Looks like a good product?How much?
Can you have them on the go?
I've been hesitant on buying this. Would it survive in my purse?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Touch and Go Flat Compact Mirrors!
How would you rate this product?
Yeas I like this product. It worked for me would have been better if the screen was bigger maybe square shape instead of round but I like it
Logan, WV
Although it is a little plain, I love this small, compact mirror. It fits perfectly in my purse and is very convenient to have around!
miami
tiene buena calidad, me ha durado bastante, tiene un tamaño ideal, tiene un buen precio. es algo que no puede faltar en mi cartera
Mirror, does what it's supposed to do. Small enough to put in your purse or clutch. You could probably fit it in a pencil case too
Imperial Bch, CA
Its great andeverythong but the reason I'm giving the 3 stars is due to the price. Its jist to much for something as small.as.this
San Diego , CA
Pretty basic compact mirror, nothing special, but I love carrying it around! You never know when your going to need one of these.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,605 reviews
Omg I LOVE sephora not only because they have a ton of different brands in the store but also because they are so trustworthy
Amarillo, TX
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Me parece muy normal lo compre y me ha ido muy bien con el producto da un excelente acabado y eso que mi piel es mixta
LOVE these mirrors! It's been carrying sephora compact mirrors for as long as I've been wearing makeup. Love them!