BY SEPHORA #12 in Mirrors

A collection of slim compact mirrors in candy-colored shades. Add an iridescent, eye-catching compact to your purse for glamorous touch-ups on the go. This dual mirror includes 1x and 3x magnification and the sleek shape makes it a seamless addition to any bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brooke D.
Austin, TX
I love that these aren't black first off. I like this because most of my makeup bags are black and I tend to lose my compacts due to that. but these are easy to reach for on the go and help me seamlessly apply and reapply my makeup anywhere I might be!
Alondra V.
Such a cute and small mirror (perfect to keep in any bag), but it broke so easily. I simply tried to open it and it broke in two. The tiny "screws" that kept it together bounced off and I never got it to work again. It was affordably priced, so I guess you get what you pay for?
Kendra K.
Ripon
I always am looking at my face, hair, anything in the mirror but I always have to use the camera on my phone which isn't the best. So this compact mirror is perfect and I can literally spot every little detail on my face and it easy to got into your purse or pocket.
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Everyone needs a mirror because you never know when you might have that piece of broccoli hanging out in your two front teeth while giving a presentation at work. Or if you're like me, you like to know when it might be time to powder that T-Zone. A must buy!
Allyssia S.
Like many products nowadays, you're really just paying for the name on this one. I give it 4 stars though because most compact Mirrors that I have will break apart or the screw will come loose and I've had this mirror for a while now and it's still holding strong
Ashley C.
North York, ON
I love compact mirrors!  The colour of this mirror is fun and funky and makes it easy to find burried in my purse.  I got it from Sephora and it's perfect.  It's very flat and compact.  I would definitely buy this again as I am satisfied. The best part of this is definitely the colour.
Influenster M.
I have like 5 of these little mirror compacts, great value and super cheap that's why I have so many, they have a good size and I use my compacts everyday, great for traveling. I'll buy more later on to give as Birthday gifts to my other friends who're also Sephora lovers.
Karla P.
Not a fan.. feels cheap and not good quality! I got it on Sephora.com and I loved it arrived very fast but did not like the product at all. It wasn't expensive but even with that.. I wouldn't recommend this! Sorry
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park , CA
I enjoy using this mirror when I am out because it is very travel friendly. I mostly use the mirror when I am out and about and there is no mirrors insight. It's a normal mirror and a good item to have.
Vyanne C.
Fits great in my wallet. Perfect for work when needing to touch up your look for the day. Price was ok. Sephora always has the best products. I use my mirror everyday and I truly recommend others to buy
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone bought this yet?
Nancy V.
Passaic, NJ
I've been hesitant on buying this. Would it survive in my purse?
Leairah L.
Wilmington, DE
Can you have them on the go?
Alexis R.
Looks like a good product?How much?