SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Purify & Cleansing Gel uploaded by Selma B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A purifying and cleasing gel that helps you to achieve not only cleaner skin but also improved skin texture and reduced pores.

What it does:

For those with skin that prefers liquid textures, the "crème de la crème" of gels is this purifying and cleansing gel that promises to deliver a perfectly cleansed complexion, tightened pores and a refined skin texture.

A soap-free cleansing gel that purifies the skin and removes makeup. This gentle facial cleanser washes away even the longest-wearing makeup for a fresh, clean complexion that glows. The soap-free formula contains HydroSenn+™, an intensely moisturizing ingredient that leaves skin feeling extra silky and soft, but never greasy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleansing gel combines the active synergy of three plants rich in saponins, an ingredient that boosts the action of the foam for exceptional results.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the t...1 Answers
  • it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it2 Answers
  • I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about tr...2 Answers
Jen S.
Buffalo, NY
This product not only makes my skin feel soft, but after multiple uses my skin started to clear up. Give it time to see results. Once you do, you won't be disappointed!!!
Sandhya S.
This cleanser makes my skin feel very clean, but not dry or stripped, just clean. I also suffer with contact dermatitis and cannot use heavy scented products. This product has no noticable scent and does not leave an oil slick on my skin or strip my skin dry. Since I have been using this cleanser my skin has a very smooth appearance and feel. My make up stays on all day without needing any touch-ups or looking oily.

I only wish it came in a pump instead of a tube. It called a foaming cleanser, but it does not foam. I like a cleanser that foams, but this one works and I like the results, so I can live without the foam. ( I use the normal skin cleanser, toner and gel moisturizer).
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
This is my favorite. I love how it truly cleanses my skin without over drying my skin like other cleansers have done. It completely gets rid of any left over makeup that my makeup towelette didn't remove. This cleanser also does an excellent job of keeping sebum at bay which I love.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product. I have oily skin and I know that I get a lot of acne but this clears it right up I use it for my morning routine and I absolutely love it . Going to keep buying
Katya V.
Holland , PA
I like using the cleanser every day in the morning. This one is a good one it does it’s job it doesn’t leave your face red or itchy
Suzan K.
Humenné
Its part of my every morning wash face routine. Its probably the best face wash I have ever used. Somehow it helps with my acne too
Lori A.
Mesa, AZ
I like this product i like how it feels and I think it really cleans up my face. It seemed to be very effective.
Selma B.
Total purify & cleanse gel /Green tea extract :
💫The Sephora cleanser leaves the skin incredibly fresh and purified, It cleans and eliminates makeup,so my skin is ultra-fresh .
💫It has an ultra-purifying action:
It removes impurities and excess sebum, and makeup it helps to refine the skin's texture and tighten pores.
💫Massage into damp skin to create a foaming action,then rinse .
I don't ask for anything better!

💫Packaging
It is a very classic packaging for this type of product .

💫Price
I bought this purifying cleansing gel directly in Sephora shop for a price of 6.95 €.
This product is also available for sale online .
Julie M.
Clairton, PA
Love this product and how it makes my face feel after I wash. Price is perfect and it is exactly what I have been looking for!
Alex S.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! I tried to stray away from it, but crawled back, asking for forgiveness. It's offers just the right amount of clean, without stripping my skin. And it foams nicely, something I love. While it doesn't completely combat my oily skin by the end of the day, nothing I've ever tried has. At least this really stands up against my long days. My breakout stopped and it's not even meant for acne treatment.. That tells me it's effective at exactly what it's meant to do and I am very appreciative of that.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about trying new things and if they actually work! Please, someone tell me if this product works?
Indira A.
it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it
Alee G.
El Paso, TX
I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the thing is I have oily skin will this product leave my skin oily after use??