SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Purify & Cleansing Gel uploaded by Selma B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A purifying and cleasing gel that helps you to achieve not only cleaner skin but also improved skin texture and reduced pores.

What it does:

For those with skin that prefers liquid textures, the "crème de la crème" of gels is this purifying and cleansing gel that promises to deliver a perfectly cleansed complexion, tightened pores and a refined skin texture.

A soap-free cleansing gel that purifies the skin and removes makeup. This gentle facial cleanser washes away even the longest-wearing makeup for a fresh, clean complexion that glows. The soap-free formula contains HydroSenn+™, an intensely moisturizing ingredient that leaves skin feeling extra silky and soft, but never greasy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleansing gel combines the active synergy of three plants rich in saponins, an ingredient that boosts the action of the foam for exceptional results.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the t...1 Answers
  • it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it2 Answers
  • I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about tr...2 Answers
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
This is my favorite. I love how it truly cleanses my skin without over drying my skin like other cleansers have done. It completely gets rid of any left over makeup that my makeup towelette didn't remove. This cleanser also does an excellent job of keeping sebum at bay which I love.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product. I have oily skin and I know that I get a lot of acne but this clears it right up I use it for my morning routine and I absolutely love it . Going to keep buying
Alex S.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! I tried to stray away from it, but crawled back, asking for forgiveness. It's offers just the right amount of clean, without stripping my skin. And it foams nicely, something I love. While it doesn't completely combat my oily skin by the end of the day, nothing I've ever tried has. At least this really stands up against my long days. My breakout stopped and it's not even meant for acne treatment.. That tells me it's effective at exactly what it's meant to do and I am very appreciative of that.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
An effective cleanser that leaves the skin incredibly fresh and purified. Total Purify & Cleanse Gel thoroughly cleanses and removes makeup even long-wearing makeup without drying the skin. Yes I would buy it again
Hannah K.
I love this cleansing gel because it's the first cleanser that works well with my oily skin! I noticed a change in just a few days after using it. I follow with moisturizer and my skin looks great. I would recommend to anyone with normal/oily skin.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
This managed to get all my makeup off and left my face feeling really fresh and clean. I was actually super impressed that it got off my KVD Tattoo Liner and They're Real! Mascara! The green tea in it is nice too. Love this
Jennifer S.
I purchased this product at Sephora for the days I wear full coverage makeup and don't want to go through various steps to take it off. You only need a quarter size to cleanse your entire face. As someone who suffers from dry skin this is a gentle, but drying product! I would definitely purchase this product again!!
Sarah C.
I personally like to use this cleanser at night. I alternate my face products quite often and this is good to use from time to time. I do notice my face is a little dry after using it but I really does improve my pore size and cleans them out.
Grace G.
I bought this face wash on a whim because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. A little goes a long way so I'm sure the tube will last a long time. It foams up nicely and my face felt so clean afterwards.
Morgan H.
Westminster, Ca
My holy grail! I got received this as Christmas gift, it was the best thing I ever got. I think sephora has discontinue this product. I have been searching for this product for months now.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about trying new things and if they actually work! Please, someone tell me if this product works?
Indira A.
it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it
Alee G.
El Paso, TX
I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the thing is I have oily skin will this product leave my skin oily after use??