Alex S.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! I tried to stray away from it, but crawled back, asking for forgiveness. It's offers just the right amount of clean, without stripping my skin. And it foams nicely, something I love. While it doesn't completely combat my oily skin by the end of the day, nothing I've ever tried has. At least this really stands up against my long days. My breakout stopped and it's not even meant for acne treatment.. That tells me it's effective at exactly what it's meant to do and I am very appreciative of that.