SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Purify & Cleanse Gel 4.2 oz uploaded by Selma B.

BY SEPHORA

An effective cleanser that leaves the skin incredibly fresh and purified. Total Purify & Cleanse Gel thoroughly cleanses and removes makeup even long-wearing makeup without drying the skin. Its ultra-purifying action eliminates impurities and excess sebum, refining the skin's texture and tightening pores. Skin is left clear, refreshed, and more radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. Research results: In a use test on 80 women: - 86% said it purifies the skin - 93% said it gently cleanses the skin - 78% said it removes any types of makeup, even long-lasting makeup - 75% said it tightens pores - 72% said it refines skin's texture - 73% said it prevents blemishes from reappearing see more...

• I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the thing is ...1 Answers
  • it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it2 Answers
  • I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about trying new...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
I purchased this product at Sephora for the days I wear full coverage makeup and don't want to go through various steps to take it off. You only need a quarter size to cleanse your entire face. As someone who suffers from dry skin this is a gentle, but drying product! I would definitely purchase this product again!!
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
This managed to get all my makeup off and left my face feeling really fresh and clean. I was actually super impressed that it got off my KVD Tattoo Liner and They're Real! Mascara! The green tea in it is nice too. Love this
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
An effective cleanser that leaves the skin incredibly fresh and purified. Total Purify & Cleanse Gel thoroughly cleanses and removes makeup even long-wearing makeup without drying the skin. Yes I would buy it again
Eunice R.
Riverside
Oh my gosh I love this it just leaves you so clean and refreshed definitely recommend this
Aline F.
Left my skin feeling fresh, I will definitely buy it again. Smells absolutely great too
Amanda V.
This cleanser is great for my oily skin. My skin is left feeling totally clean
Alex S.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this face wash! I tried to stray away from it, but crawled back, asking for forgiveness. It's offers just the right amount of clean, without stripping my skin. And it foams nicely, something I love. While it doesn't completely combat my oily skin by the end of the day, nothing I've ever tried has. At least this really stands up against my long days. My breakout stopped and it's not even meant for acne treatment.. That tells me it's effective at exactly what it's meant to do and I am very appreciative of that.
Sarah C.
I personally like to use this cleanser at night. I alternate my face products quite often and this is good to use from time to time. I do notice my face is a little dry after using it but I really does improve my pore size and cleans them out.
Lori A.
Mesa, AZ
I like this product i like how it feels and I think it really cleans up my face. It seemed to be very effective.
Julie M.
Clairton, PA
Love this product and how it makes my face feel after I wash. Price is perfect and it is exactly what I have been looking for!
Shayleigh M.
West Fargo, ND
I love sephora products but I'm always skeptical about trying new things and if they actually work! Please, someone tell me if this product works?
Indira A.
it really works¿ what are the benefits of using it
Alee G.
El Paso, TX
I have been looking for a product to cleans my face the thing is I have oily skin will this product leave my skin oily after use??