BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge Charcoal

SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge Charcoal

A super soft and bouncy dual-ended blending sponge infused with bamboo charcoal powder for a purifying and balancing effects. What Else You Need to Know: Charcoal is known to have purifying and balancing properties to keep your sponge fresh and free of impurities and toxins. This sponge is recommended to be used wet, for a more sheer, dewy and natural application. It can also be used dry for a heavier, full coverage effect. This product is cruelty-free and not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge Charcoal!
Megan R.
Chevy Chase, MD
Amazing! I absolutely love this sponge, it totally created the desired coverage and finish! It’s so easy to use as well.
Eve♥✨ H.
Decatur, GA 30034
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a fantastic make up sponge, I like the fact that it doesn't, soak up all my make up like my other ones. Do I like this sleek black look it's definitely compliments my makeup bag 🖤🖤🖤
Amber S.
Concord, MA
I found this sponge to be so much better than the beauty blender brand sponge at a much better price point. I use it to blend my under eye concealer and to apply setting powder in that area as well. It doesn't absorb all the product and blends beautifully. Will definitely be buying more!
Taylor R.
None
Who would want a black makeup sponge? You can’t tell when it’s clean or dirty. And it’s just not as soft as Morphe or Beautyblender. Not a fan.
Maria C.
I don’t mind this sponge! I would still repurchase the beauty blender over this but if they were out of stock and I needed one this is what I would choose. It’s soft and I like the flat side to the point!
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This sponge is perfect for doing your under eye. It doesn’t absorb too much liquid product but it also does well with powder.
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
This works ok. I'm not big on sponges (eww bacteria... And wet? No ma'am) I'm a brush girl. But I will admit this makes undereye concealer application faster and smoother. It just didn't give me the coverage I desired because it seems to absord the product your applying with it. Real talk, you'll USE it if you buy it. But you won't MISS it if you lose it.
Chrissy  R.
Brentwood, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I would recommend the real techniques sponge over this one. I felt like it didn’t expand as much and wasn’t as bouncy as others I’ve tried. I like the flat edge but not enough to justify purchasing this again.
Jasmine J.
Ottawa
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge Charcoal uploaded by Jasmine J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pictured is my sponge after a good cleaning. After trying out a sponge that almost broke me I have to say for the price I got this at (on sale in a bundle), this sponge really isn't bad at all although if you accidentally poke it with a piece of plastic or anything sharp it'll definitely get a hole in it. It applies foundation pretty evenly and most importantly doesn't absorb too much product when you use it. It's an absolute joy to clean if you clean it as often as I do (after every use) because any makeup left on the sponge gets removed extremely well using my liquid blendercleanser.
Katie H.
North Vancouver , BC
I love the versatility of this blender as well as the case. Not to mention the price point! As long as they keep leaving these in the check-out line I will predictably and impulsively buy them. Simple, effective, cheap - thanks Sephora!

Looking for your answer?