BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A dual-ended blending sponge for effortless and expert application and blending.

What it does:
This sponge is specially designed to give makeup an expert boost. The wide base can cover the larger surfaces of the face, while the pointed tip is perfect for contouring around curves, and precision application around the nose, chin, and under the eyes. The shape is easy and comfortable to grip and use—hold from the bottom for a softer application, or grip from the ridged center for a more intense application. The result is an effortless and flawless application of any cream, liquid, or powder makeup including foundation, BB/CC cream, highlighter/illuminator, bronzer, or blush.

What else you need to know:
This sponge is intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. It is formulated without natural latex.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Soak sponge with water and squeeze out any excess.
-Use with any type of concealer, foundation, BB/CC cream, bronzer, or highlighter
-Once used, gently wash the sponge using warm water and a gentle cleansing soap or liquid. Ensure sponge is well rinsed and excess water is squeezed out.
-Sponge should be replaced every one to three months.

Precautions:
-Sponge is meant to be used wet.
-Ensure sponge is fully dry before storing away.
-Do not wring or twist the sponge and avoid using fingernails during use and cleaning, as this can cause it to tear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge ?1 Answers
  • Is this sponge comparable to Real Techniques and/or beaut...1 Answers
  • Can I use this to apply moisturizer?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love love love my Sephora beauty blender sponge. I use it for multiple make up Applications!" in 124 reviews
  • "I love this sponge. I am not a fan of beauty blenders but this one is perfect and compact. Fits into the creases perfectly and really forms to your face for an overall flawless finish. Highly recommended." in 14 reviews
Adriane N.
Golden, CO
First of all...I am not a liquid foundation wearer. I'm a mua and hair stylist who bought this and the beauty blender brand for my professional kit. Tbh this works just as great as the BB brand. As ling as you gently wet it....not oversoak it.....this will nicely blend your liquid foundations and concealers. I personally do not like to wear foundatiin or concealer.. But if I do... I use just a lil' bit...with a beauty blender sponge..sephoras or BB brand....and only apply lightly in my upper T zone
.blending outward until it is seamless with my face.

Happy hunting! This blender is great and does stand up to Beauty Blender the company.
Genesis O.
Victorville, CA
I love the shape of this sponge because it gives room to grip at it in the center. This was the first beauty blender I used and it was very simple to use and made it easy to apply my foundation. I was very satisfied with the results.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I use this sponge everyday. I have had better sponges that blend much better. One thing that bothers me about this sponge is that it does not reach small tiny parts to blend. For example under my eyes I usually need to complete the blend with my finger. I also feel like this sponge kind of removes my make up rather than blend it.
Kaytlin O.
Salt Lake City
I have a few sponges and all of the Sephora sponges are my favorite. This one is great because it gets all the areas of my face and it is great quality. I would definatly purchase it again. I think it is worth the money and I would recommend it 100% to anyone!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge
Megan K.
Newport, KY
This is my favorite sponge I’ve used to date. Better than real techniques, better than beauty blender, and better than Ecotools. So soft, blends product beautifully without sucking everything up. And the best part is that it’s only like $10-11! Definitely one of the most underrated products in my collection.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
This is a pretty good sponge and applies well. Personally I am not a fan of the shape and prefer more tear dropped shaped sponges that are a little thinner at the end. I have a little trouble getting into the crease and cresvesed compared to other beauty sponges. Stills. Good product and would recommend.
April H.
Bemidji, MN
I do not know what it was about this sponge, but I could not get as good of an application as a beauty blender.  It seemed like if I didn't clean it well enough or directly after using it that it would get crusty and hard.  You definitely get what you pay for in this sponge's price range.
Sooyeon H.
Cambridge, MA
It is good and cheap but only one thing is that I should wash it recently. But It goes well with my foundation and it lasts really long. The facial expressions is really nice when I use this sponge on my make up.
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Obsessed with this blender. Although it is a little more rougher than other blenders. It still works amazing. My makeup always looks light not cakey and blends very well. The Sephora blenders are only slightly more money than other blenders but I do recommend trying this product.
Shelby s.
Roscommon, MI
Soft, yet firm. Doesn't suck up too much of your product which is a plus. A nice beauty sponge for the price. Blends foundation on my skin pretty well and even, with both liquid and cream type foundations. Well made and will last me, wont have to purchase a new one for a while.
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
How would you compare this product to the beautyblender brand?
Brittany D.
So Im just now getting into makeup and I was wonder how do I know what kind of beauty blender is better for me? Is there some for different skin types or is it just get one and pray it blends everything?
estefanny 😍.