SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge

What it is:
A dual-ended blending sponge for effortless and expert application and blending.

What it does:
This sponge is specially designed to give makeup an expert boost. The wide base can cover the larger surfaces of the face, while the pointed tip is perfect for contouring around curves, and precision application around the nose, chin, and under the eyes. The shape is easy and comfortable to grip and use—hold from the bottom for a softer application, or grip from the ridged center for a more intense application. The result is an effortless and flawless application of any cream, liquid, or powder makeup including foundation, BB/CC cream, highlighter/illuminator, bronzer, or blush.

What else you need to know:
This sponge is intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. It is formulated without natural latex.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Soak sponge with water and squeeze out any excess.
-Use with any type of concealer, foundation, BB/CC cream, bronzer, or highlighter
-Once used, gently wash the sponge using warm water and a gentle cleansing soap or liquid. Ensure sponge is well rinsed and excess water is squeezed out.
-Sponge should be replaced every one to three months.

Precautions:
-Sponge is meant to be used wet.
-Ensure sponge is fully dry before storing away.
-Do not wring or twist the sponge and avoid using fingernails during use and cleaning, as this can cause it to tear.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge Do you also use this or do you prefer a brush?
How does this sponge compare to the more expensive sponges?
I keep completing my to do list and Influenster 101 but it keeps saying it’s incomplete. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have any tips?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge!
Product Highlights
Love love love my Sephora beauty blender sponge. I use it for multiple make up Applications!in reviews
I love this sponge. I am not a fan of beauty blenders but this one is perfect and compact. Fits into the creases perfectly and really forms to your face for an overall flawless finish. Highly recommended.in reviews
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Darya G.
Not my favorite product but maybe someone loves it! The shape is good, easy to apply liquid foundation. But it doesn't durable. My sponge goes to litter basket in 5 months... in comparison with another brands it really doesn't ok( But the price was more than affordable so...3 from 5 stars!)
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Clint H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I know we all love our beauty blenders, but this one just does it for me a little bit better. I’m not sure how to explain it, but it does. The lid to the box it comes in also doubles as a little stand with air holes for drying which I love.
Ivri O.
Aurora
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Ivri O.
When wet it makes your skin look flawless with either light, medium, or full coverage concealers, foundations, and even BB/CC creams. It really gets powders onto the skin in a seamless way. Its a little hard yo get it into smaller places such as the side of your nose and crease area but still overall a really great product.
Elisse A.
El Paso
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this beauty blender because it makes it super easy to play my foundation and my concealer and I definitely recommend you get it on your next trip to Sephora.
Stephanie G.
Fancy Farm, KY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My first impression with this sponge it was great to use to blend makeup wether it is foundation or concealer for the first 4 times. But I thought it was going to be a cheaper alternative to the beauty blender. But after 5 washes this sponge is falling apart after only a few uses. Particles of the sponge actually ended up on my face when I tried to blend in my foundation the 5th time of using the Sephora Sponge. I have also used a beauty blender a lot longer far more times and that has never happened with the beauty blender.
Dionne S.
Bellevue, WA
This product is everything. It blends foundation or highlighter so well, leaving an even smooth look on the skin. I would make a bigger and smaller size version of this one. Otherwise, I really like using this.
Yinanyela  K.
West Chester, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Yinanyela  K.
Purchased at: Sephora
🌟REVIEW TIME🌟 So Today i am going to be reviewing my favorite Foundation Blender . 🥀This beauty blender is my most favorite favorite.. And i think almost every beauty blogger favorite blender. . 🥀This become so soft and squishy when wet. . 🥀I am using this beauty blender 2 years ago and it is still good and soft It haven't get rip. . 🥀It bleeds my foundation and concealer really well It don't makes my foundation to look kaky.. . Recommended 10/10 ✅
Mia C.
Long Beach, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Mia C.
As you can see I use this sponge a lot but I love it I only use it for under my eyes when I apply my concealer..... but it make sure it gives maximum coverage I have several and they’re easy to wash
mariela A.
Winton, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by mariela A.
the sephora sponge to spread the makeup is soft on my skin and easy to apply the makeup I wash it easily I recommend it I will use it instead of other sponges that let the makeup run
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Coverage Sponge uploaded by Leah B.
This sponge is hard to compare with others! It literally does full coverage! No streaks, straight up blends so perfectly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ingrid K.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
il y a 17 jours
Shakti G. il y a 11 jours
I use the sponge primarily for foundation. But the tapered and can also be used for contouring highlight and even blush application
Micheline A.
Ontario
il y a 8 mois
Emilia L. il y a 8 mois
Whatever sponge I would try I am always coming back to the og beauty blender… I’ve tried many: some I got as a gift but I find that only beauty blender performs perfectly every single time and is possible to wash the foundation of it (that has been the biggest issue with the sponges )