BY SEPHORA

An antiaging facial cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines and produce an even skintone. This antiaging facial cream produces visibly younger-looking, beautiful skin. It contains a lipoaminoacid which supports natural collagen synthesis with flattering light-reflecting pigments and HydroSenn+TM, an ultramoisturizing natural ingredient that is more effective than hyaluronic acid. The perfect size to take for on-the-go use, this product is great for all skin types, protects against UVB rays, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and evens skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product has been dermatologically tested. Research results: In a scientific test on 11 volunteers, 2 hours after application: - 100% more moisturized skin In a use test on 32 volunteers, 28 days after use: - 87% smoothed fine lines - 88% more radiant complexion - 72% reduction of the appearance of deep wrinkles - 94% firmer skin

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kaelin A.
Menifee
This product is okay. I don't really feel it does more of anything than my other skin care products. It's nice if you want a moisturizer sunscreen face. It is prettt hydrating but I'm not convinced it does anything more than my other cheaper skincare products.
Jennifer B.
I noticed I was starting to get a few lines under my eyes and on my forehead SO I purchased this from Sephora. I have noticed that my lines are diminishing some! I hope they continue too! It's has a light fluffy feel to the cream and goes on smooth!
Chrissy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora brands have really stepped it up lately in terms of value and proven ingredients. It was my first time using this and I would purchase again, but it was slightly more greasy than I had expected. May make some break out. Tread with caution. Made my skin soft though.
T V.
San Diego, CA
I have combination skin and this daytime moisturizer is THE BEST! Even after hours of having powder on, I never get shiny or oily. I never have to reapply powder throughout the day and my dewy look stays put. A friend of mine works at Sephora and suggested I try it, I'm glad I did.

Minus 1 star for the price, $30.
Julie M.
Martinsville
I especially like this product for its light consistency, which allows my skin to breath. The firming factor is slight and works best as a moisturizer with spf.
Laju p.
It's a good morning face lotion. It has sunscreen it it to help protect your face. It's non greasy and helps keep the skin moisturized.
Pamela A.
Amazing product, I just love this for my skin! My skin is very dry and this makes it feel so luxurious, I highly recommend it!
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
Really good, a good quality. My mom is in love with it! Best gift for a mom, like for real. I'll just say that is an amazing product. Haven't tried it? You've been missing a lot!!!