SEPHORA COLLECTION Total Age Defy Cream for Eyes & Lips uploaded by Darah M.

BY SEPHORA

A complete age-defying eye and lip contour care cream for more beautiful skin, day after day. This gentle but effective cream acts on the most delicate areas of the face. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles, bags, and circles around the eye area and redefines the contour of lips. It also helps makeup last longer for a fabulous appearance day after day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested and suits even sensitive eyes. It is not tested on animals. Research results: In use test on 80 volunteers immediately after use: - 80% reported smoother skin - 81% reported reduced signs of fatigue - 78% reported more beautiful skin In scientific measurements on 18 volunteers after 14 days of use: - 89% showed reduced crow's feet In use test on 18 volunteers after 14 days of use. - 90% were satisfied product smooths wrinkles around lips - 91% were satisfied that eyelids appear "lifted see more...

• I have sensitive skin. Does this cause skin to dry or break out?2 Answers
  • How do you like this product? Have you noticed a difference since u...2 Answers
Darah M.
Darah M.
This is "meh." It not amazing, it's not wonderful. When I first bought it I thought wow this container is huge! But when you open it, the product container part really isn't that big. It's a little deceiving because it looks like a big container=more product but really it's just a chunky container. Moving on.. It does hydrate and moisturize. It's a little heavy to wear under makeup though. When I tried that my concealer just wouldn't stay put as long as it usually does without this underneath.. I'll continue using because it's pretty pricey about $26 before tax.. A drugstore one that's cheaper would do the same trick to be honest. I will not be repurchasing after this though.
Oz A.
Oz A.
Love this product it radiates for my eyes and lips, I feel it hides my wrinkles and bags and helps out my lips with the fine lines as well
Marian A.
Marian A.
This collection is good for hydrating your lips and reducing redness under the eyes. This cream is comparable to other high end brands.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I got this product not long ago to try out and it has been doing me some justice. Makes around my eyes and lips look smooth and softer
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
ionia
Love love love, for sure did it's job so amazingly. Smelled decent too, only downside, I'm allergic to something in it, but totally worth it.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
Bought this and I love it! Upon applying it you feel and tiny, stinging sensation.... it doesn't hurt! The packaging is nice and sturdy and actually bigger than I thought it would be.. (I purchased it on Sephora.com so I was pleasently surprised)
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I have used this consistently for about two months. I can see a difference in my "baby wrinkles" lol, I was starting to see a cream form on my forehead and crows feet area. So I gently patted this on morning and night, the smallest amount. The fine lines are much softer and I can barely see them anymore. I love it. Great price also. I purchased mine on Sephora.com ❤️
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
This product has been very good to me the past month or so. I bought it online at Sephora because I was searching for a good lip cream for my dry, cracked (ew!) lips, and this definitely had the moisture I needed! It was also a perk that it can be used for eyes as well. I have noticed my eyes look so much brighter and my bags have gone away since using this product!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Grande Prairie, AB
Intense moisture ! However, I did not notice a difference in puffiness or circles in my eye area. I like that it is essentially a two in one product, for both lips & eyes. Great for moisturizing the under eye area prior to putting make up on !
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
I have sensitive skin. Does this cause skin to dry or break out?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
How do you like this product? Have you noticed a difference since using it?