Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#1941 in Facial Cleansers
A refreshing, alcohol-free foaming gel that cleanses and tones skin quickly and easily. This gentle cleanser energizes the skin and rids it of impurities and traces of pollution without stripping moisture, thanks to HydroSenn+™, a proprietary ingredient that forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is tested under dermatological control. It is not tested on animals.
savannah g.
savannah g.
I personally have not used this that much, but my dad absolutely swears by it. It has a very strong, but nice masculine scent and it seems to help him. It is very gentle, but might be too harsh for super dry skin. The price is good especially for the amount and quality of the product. Would definitely buy again.
yen d.
yen d.
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Toning Cleansing Gel 3.38 oz
Don't really like the affecting gave me on my face overall it gave me some pricey nice packaging though be I reall y did not likely it it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to gelly for me and I don't not like it