BY SEPHORA

A refreshing, alcohol-free foaming gel that cleanses and tones skin quickly and easily. This gentle cleanser energizes the skin and rids it of impurities and traces of pollution without stripping moisture, thanks to HydroSenn+™, a proprietary ingredient that forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is tested under dermatological control. It is not tested on animals. see more...

savannah g.
savannah g.
I personally have not used this that much, but my dad absolutely swears by it. It has a very strong, but nice masculine scent and it seems to help him. It is very gentle, but might be too harsh for super dry skin. The price is good especially for the amount and quality of the product. Would definitely buy again.
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This particular product is okay. It wasn't as great as expected especially for the price. I prefer standard lower price toners compared to this. It was my first purchase and I will not be repurchasing.
Tiera J.
Tiera J.
Romeoville
I like how this feels on my skin, however, it's really nothing special from drugstore options so the extra price tag doesn't seem worth it
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Pomona
I wasn't a big fan. It was given to me for a gift. Wish I could return it. If anyone likes it please tell me why? Thanks.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
This toneing cleansing gel is so nice to take of make up with and it is so nice and smoothing in the skin for texture
yen d.
yen d.
Don't really like the affecting gave me on my face overall it gave me some pricey nice packaging though be I reall y did not likely it it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to gelly for me and I don't not like it
Karleigh J.
Karleigh J.
dublin
I lived this toning cleansing gel by Sephora. It left a really nice finish to my skin . It also was really affordable & it came in cute packaging also . I have gone trough a tube already so I definetly need another . Love love love .
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
This gel from Sephora does exactly what it says it will do. It cleans my face and leaves me with an awesome toned look and feel. Good product
Fashion B.
Fashion B.
miami,FL
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon