SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel uploaded by Nka k.SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel uploaded by Aliyah F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel uploaded by Desiree S.

BY SEPHORA #26 in Self-Tanner

An easy-to-use self tanner for a beautiful, radiant complexion. Give your face a glowing, natural tan with this moisturizing, self-tanning face gel. The easy-to-use brush tip ensures an even tan, without having to use your fingers. The formula is lightly tinted so you can see where the product has been applied for streak-free results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This gel has been dermatologically tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I have never found a self tanner that I liked to put on my face until tinted self tanning face gel. I didn't find it to be streaky or orange. The only thing i dislike is it does have a small fake tan smell. I would recommend anyone who hasn't found a good face tanner to try this one.
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
This is a good product, pricey but affordable. I'd definitely buy it again it was easily applied and I was able to use it a lot a little went a long way. I'd recommend for anybody looking for a summer tan glow
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
This product is ok. It's a little pricey and left me looking a little orange but it blends out nicely and lasts. I bought it from the Sephora website. Very long lasting. I probably would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it.
Richelle V.
Nesquehoning, PA
The Sephora Collection Tinted self tanning face gel was awesome! It was expensive but worth it and it did not make me look orange like other brands. It was light and fresh on the face. I would buy the product regularly in the winter months and I would recommend to a friend!
Kristen W.
Self tanning face gel works great. If you want a glow to your look without the harsh sun rays or tanning beds. Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and healthy. Great smell. 10/10 would recommend to friends and family.
Briana W.
I love Sephora's tinted self-tanning gel. It gives a natural looking tan without streaks. I love using this during the winter months when I can't get a natural tan.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
I had always used Jergens gradual face tan till I came across this one day in Sephora and gave it a try and I absolutely fell in love with it. It's always a little scary for me when it comes to applying any type of self tan to my face. But this tented gel is wonderful. Always goes on so smooth and gives your face such a natural gradual tan. I always apply my fave moisturize first then I apply this immediately after. Just always remember once you apply this product always was your hands.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well there's no point to review because Sephora has discontinued!! I spray tan often, but my face looses color before by body due to more washing! This left a nice color, gel was fast drying, and the sponge was nice so my hands didn't turn! I didn't love or obsess over it but it got the job done. I like something a little more golden and natural. This was more 'spring break' orange tint.
Aliyah F.
Statesville, NC
This tinted self tanning face gel is very smooth and application is very easy with this product, it leaves your skin feeling soft and doesn't leave behind too harsh of a tan on you so it looks completely natural. This product is not very expensive in my opinion especially with the quality it is you get your money's worth, there is nothing that I could compare this to that would be as good as this is. I would most definitely buy this product again.
johana c.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it , Love it , love it, love it ,
Lisa P.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone know if you are supposed to wash this product off after you use it or leave it on your face overnight?
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
Has anyone used it and does it streak or blotch when applied to your face