BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A tinted bronzing mist for fast, easy application.

What it is formulated to do:
This mist gives you a gorgeous, natural-looking tan effect without streaking—year-round and without exposure to harmful UV rays. Its light tint bronzes the skin instantly, showing you exactly where you have applied it.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is enriched with glycerin to moisturize the skin and is tested under dermatological control. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For flawless results, exfoliate skin with Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub before applying Tinted Self Tanning Body Mist.
-Shake well before use.
-Hold bottle three to five inches from body and spray continuously.
-Blend in using hands.
-Wash hands after use.

-Mango Extract: Protects and repairs skin, making skin feel softer and more supple.
-Glycerin: Provides moisture to the skin.
-Vitamin E: Acts as a moisturizer and an antioxidant; improves skin radiance and tone.

Dimethyl Ether, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), CI 14700 (Red 4), Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Linalool, CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Citric Acid, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist
  • "I'm very light skinned but have better luck with the supermarket brands." in 1 review
  • "I've tried to use it a couple of times, only to have it look orange AND streak down my arms and legs." in 1 review
  • "This dries in half the time with no weird smell and it gives me a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "This works great for a tan on the go." in 1 review
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I want to first point out how great this stuff smells. Then I would like to point out that if you breath it in you will be tasting it hours later. This stuff made a big mess so I was always sure to do it in my tub and then wash the tub really well after. It gives a great application after I shave and exfoliate. I take a bath scrub all my dead skin off and the dry off and spray myself. I then find something to do for about 30 mins and go out o bed
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
A little goes a long way so don't use too much. If you have fair skin, I'd recommend just doing one coating of this spray because it WILL get darker over night. I put 2 coatings on my legs because I thought the first layer wasn't dark enough and it was like 3x darker the next day. Super easy and convenient to use the spray instead of a lotion. I was impressed. I wish it came in a bigger sized can though. I only got 1-2 uses out of the trail size.
Christine A.
Torrance, CA
I really like this Tanner while I was using it I knocked off a star because it's a little too pricey I have to apply it every four days and I use about a half a can for my whole body because I want to be tan everywhere. So I go through about seven or eight cans a month and for that price I could just get a spray tan membership at my local tanning salon. However if you're embarrassed to go to the salon I don't have the money for a membership and only town once in a while this is a great product 😘
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
I don't have very much experience with self tanner but I liked the results with this one. The price is reasonable. It smells like a self tanner would honestly. The only thing for me was it took a LONG time for the color to develop. It seemed like nearly a day if that's possible. I sprayed it on twice as well before I saw anything. The color was great though and that's why the four stars.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
My go -to self tanner ! Y'all this is amazing and so worth the price ! It's a super fine spray and you don't rub it in at all. Application is easy but I would recommend putting down a towel. I usually spray in my shower and then rinse it out . It gives a great color and lasts for a few days ! I have several bottles and will continue to buy more as long as it's available!
Christina W.
Frisco, TX
I have tried every sunless tanner out there, from lotions to moose, to spray. I just tried this for the first time the other day, and I'm in love with this spray tan. It gives the perfect, last minute on the go tan. It dries in about 10 minutes and smells amazing! It almost has a cologne smell to it. Not your typical tanning spray smell. I will be buying more cans soon!
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
I’ve been using this self tanner for years now. Being super pale this gives me a nice glow without looking orange.
For $18 (for someone that’s 5’2&127 pounds) I get about 3.5 uses from one can doing my entire body.
Plus this stuff smells BOSSSSS
Florencia B.
Vacaville, CA
This is definitely a spray tan that only lasts a couple days and through a shower or two. When you first apply it the smell it nice but once it sets and dries it has that gross self tanner smell to it and lingers for a couple days. This does NOT have a color guard so make sure not to apply a whole lot the first time around. I made that mistake as you can see by the picture. The color is pretty nice though and you can see it didn't make me look orange since I am very fair naturally. The picture shows 3-4 layers of application and the color starts showing up a couple hours after you apply it. I bought this because it was on sale but I would not repurchase.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
A must have! The tan is natural and beautiful. Price even better! I've been using it since it came out and it's a FAV. It works awesome. Light mist spray that leaves no streaks and gives smooth even coverage is a great product ! really works ! highly recommended !
Stephanie W.
Absolutely love this tanning spray! It was so easy to use that my husband was able to apply it for me to make sure I had it even! I especially liked that I didn't have that self tanner smell for days after!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Did you find that the product looked natural? Was it easy to achieve an even coverage?
Lauren L.
Bridgewater, NJ
Does this stuff really work? How hard is it to apply?
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
How is this product for people with fair skin? Is it too dark right away? I want a 'tan' look but not like a body builder in a competition!
Charlotte B.
Somerset, KY
How often do you have to reapply the product for a natural looking tan?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
really enjoyed using this product over the summer t helped me to easily achieve the look i wante dbetween actual tanning without the UVs

Sephora