BY SEPHORA #44 in Tinted Moisturizers

Ericha M.
Sewickley, PA
Overall a product that works for my light coverage days for makeup. I liked it for the summer months or after a gym trip when I just need to even out my skin and some light coverage for quick errands. Texture and consistency worked well for my skin type.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I tried out this tinted moisturizer in Sephora before deciding to purchase it and it felt amazing on my skin. The packaging is very nice and simple, and the price is definitely worth it. I personally think that it was slightly darker for me and I usually get medium in a tinted moisturizer. I will definitely be re-purchasing this moisturizer again!
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
The tinted moisturizer is great to use to repair dry skin you use this before you apply any foundation. Leaves your skin looking amazing and soft. In my option it's good for combination skin. I do recommend this to anyone.
Laurie A.
I love this product. It goes on smoothly and evenly and you can’t beat the price. This is a good alternative to using foundation- giving you the coverage you want without the heaviness and makeup look of foundation .
Chelsie R.
Better than a lot of tinted moisturizers, but it is from sephora and we all know how great sephora is. Not a go to every day item for me, but still worth a second thought
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this from sephora store I was not to happy with this product went on quickly lasted but I think it was very expensive for this product would not reccomend or buy it again
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
It's amazing, if you haven't try it... try it now because you're missing a good product, you will love it and it really works a lot. Try it!!!!!
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I was actually pretty impressed with this tinted moisturizer. The coverage was nice and light but not super oily like most tinted moisturizer.
Kymbr T.
It didn't really work for me . I didnt like the fact it had tint to it . it just made my fave look really weird after I applied my foundation
Norma D.
Orlando
Very amazing tinted moisturizerAmazing put a very good on face very good very refreshing very good smelling product very amazing on face