SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted & Cooling Eye Primer uploaded by Raven G.
5 colors available

BY SEPHORA #46 in Eyelid Primer

A smoothing long-hold primer for eyes that leaves eyelids feeling cool and fresh. What does: Thanks to its glazed emulsion texture, this primer glides easily and lightly over eyelids for the perfect combination of all-day hold and comfort. Used alone, it colors eyelids with fresh nude colors, in two finishes: matte or iridescent. As an eyeshadow primer, it improves the hold for a perfect look all night long. Research results: In a consumer test on 63 female volunteers:- 88% Reported the product was easy to apply- 91% Reported the product was pleasant feeling- 88% Reported a long-lasting result - 86% Would use this product again instead of their usual product.

Buy on Sephora
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Deep Taupe
I LOVE this product so much! I cannot begin to tell you how great it is but I'll try. First off I'm not much for wearing eye shadow, I prefer bold lips & brows & mascara or lashes- therefore finding this primer with a hint of color but matte made my day! And it has this cooling effect to further make it appealing to me. Goes on smoothly, I use a dab of highlighter at my browbone and I am good to go. Get yourself some!
jennalyn p.
jennalyn p.
petal, ms
Review for: Pink Beige
this eye primer can be both used for a color corrector and a lid primer to keep your eyeshadow lasting longer. it is a little on the pricy range but it is worth it due to the result of long lasting eyeshadow. i would totally buy this product again due to the wonderful quality and coverage.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Nude
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time for eyes its nice packaging and i recommended for others I compare like estee lauder and i use in the night its pretty good I would like to recommend to every body it's
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.
Review for: Beige
This primer is pretty decent. Adorable product easy to purchase as it's available at any sephora. I typically don't use primer on my lip or eyes but when I do I actually like the sephora brand. I wouldn't buy it again but I would say it's a nice affordable product
Leah W.
Leah W.
Review for: Nude
We all need that nude color we rock any where and this sephora one is the bomb.com!!! It's smoothness when you swipe it on, leave your lips with a long lasting nude stay! And who doesn't want that! If you're looking for a good nude lip color, this one is for you!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Review for: Beige
These are so beautiful and pigmented! Such a great affordable eyeshadow base! They remind me of the Laura mercier eye primers with the way it applied and the consistency! Definitely check them out if you're tired of spending $20 on a primer!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Review for: Nude
I have this in the nude color and I never leave the house without it. The packaging is nice and it's one of the best eye primers that I have ever used. I would say it's definitely worth the price you pay. I would highly recommend this.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Taupe
One of my absolute favorites hands down! The cooling effect completely de-puffed under my eyes with the tinting I was able to just wear this and some mascara for those super muggy southern summer days.
Diamond L.
Diamond L.
Lake city , FL
Review for: Deep Taupe
I love this product because it comes in both warm and cool undertones and I have a very orange/red undertones that is hard to match. This product blends nicely and evenly and makes my pores around my cheek area just disappear.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Review for: Pink Beige
I love love this for your everyday, just need a little something on my eyes shadow!! It also works great as a primer for those date nights when you want to put a little more on. It goes on smooth and lasts most of the day!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Does it actually cool?
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these supposed to match our eyelids? Or shadow primers.
Thuslin R.
Thuslin R.
Does it really be cool and longlasting
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why do they have different colors?
Is it cover all black bags?