SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinsel Time Clutch

A tinsel-filled clutch with two snap closures to easily hold all your accessories and makeup needs for a night out. Ring in the holidays with this tinsel-filled clutch at your side. The super cute clutch is large enough to hold all your accessory and makeup bag essentials everything you need for a night on the town. The tinsel moves and distorts your items inside the clutch so you can have a clear clutch look without others spying on your personal items. The double snap front means a more secure closure and less worry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinsel Time Clutch!
Jennifer  L.
Lakeland, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
So glamorous and really easy to use with two snap on and off buttons very stylish and fashionable and only $7.00 on Sephora.com or Sephora app not sure if it’s sold in stores or not but this is absolutely beautiful 💕💕💕
Vellexia V.
Rock Falls, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this makeup bag!!! Its sooo cute i love it!!! So spacious and cute!!!! Very affordable and fits in my bag.
Naima M.
Metairie , LA
This makeup back is great for throwing your essentials in for everyday and if it gets dirty it's easy to wash
Noemí  B.
Morgan Hill, CA
This Tinsel time clutch is awesome! definitely so worth my money! I love it! I definitely recommend this! If you become a Beauty insider you could get better deals at Sephora!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinsel Time Clutch uploaded by Adrienne S.
This makeup pouch was on sale at Sephora (which is honestly the only reason I got it lol) so it was pretty cheap, but it actually feels really nicely made and expensive! I mean, as expensive as a plastic/vinyl/whatever clutch *can* feel. In real life, it's exactly how it looks in the photos online - it's just a clear snap-close pouch with little pieces of tinsel for decoration (the tinsel is between two panels, so it's not loose or messy or anything). It's also a little bigger than I thought it would be, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you're looking for. I was really happy with this purchase, especially since I didn't know what to expect since I ordered it online. Get your hands on it while it's available and on sale while you can!

Beauty Blog: beautybb.me /// Makeup/Beauty insta: @beautybbme /// Personal insta: @yoursecondthought /// I follow back if asked; DMs are always open! ///

Rose K.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have many small clutches and makeup bags from Sephora. I had to go out and totally forgot to purchase a sparkly clutch. I dug through my collection and there my savior for the evening. No one could tell that it was a makeup pouch! Love it. It’s so pretty.
Kathryn G.
Worcester , NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinsel Time Clutch uploaded by Kathryn G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this clutch, it’s perfect for bag spill pictures on Instagram . It’s a good size, not small at all, plenty of room for my daily makeup plus a few emergency/ essentials. Highly recommend!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this bag for Christmas last year. I like it because it fits in my purse. I can carry just the products I'm using that day or if I'm doing the same look. It's kinda my emergency bag. If I leave the house without makeup, I carry this bag in my purse and just head to where I'm going. Find a room to quickly put a look together.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Seriously loved this bag once I saw it. It is so pretty. It’s a great size. And of course, it is my most used clutch
Anna  C.
Columbia, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect little clutch for a party or night out on the town. Lined on the inside and very cute. Could be a tad bit bigger

Looking for your answer?