SEPHORA COLLECTION Tidy: Detangling Comb uploaded by Charlotte C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Tidy: Detangling Comb uploaded by Tabitha S.

BY SEPHORA

A detangling and texture-managing comb with sturdy, widely spaced teeth. This gentle but sturdy comb works hard to detangle, style, and manage hair without sacrificing texture. Its widely spaced conical teeth are designed for optimal effectiveness and the tough, professional design provides salon-quality performance. It's great for applying conditioner and even works on wavy or curly medium-to-long hair.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
This comb is nessacary for long thick hair. As soon as I am out of the shower I run this bad boy through and detangle with out destroying my hair. I love the wide teeth on this comb. I dont usually brush my hair .. almost never.. I really just use this comb or a more fine tooth comb.  Its about $8 at sephora.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
I love the combs and brushes Sephora Brand offers. The brushes are my favorite. This comb is super nice and I love that it's pink!! The material it's made out of isn't a flimsy plastic like many detangkers from the drug store can be. I think it's a cute comb and I don't mind paying a few dollars more since it is sturdy.
Charlotte C.
Opelousas
Love my Sephora detangling comb. With my curly hair, I need a side tooth comb to detangle. I've snapped many because they were too flimsy, but this one from Sephora is thick and sturdy. Plus, it's pink, and who doesn't love that?
Trista K.
Cologne
This brush is nice if you have curly hair! I however have straight hair which is makes knot untangling difficult! If I am go Ng to use this brush I use it in the shower for less frizzy looking hair! I still prefer my wet brush over this!
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
This comb is great for my thick wavy long hair! It detangles my hair perfectly without yanking the hair out or pulling!
Irene B.
Super good comb. You can always go a cheaper route but it's a good buy, I would recommend.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
I never thought there was much difference with plastic combs but this is a life saver. It’s obviously great at gently combing hair post shower but it’s even better at get tangles out post blowout without undoing all the styling work you just did.
Ben aziza Z.
Kairouan Tunisia
I like it especially when you wake up in the morning and your hair in a mess u can bruch your hair with it...what am I saying it's just a good one you can't review a bruch I look selly😂😂😂..anyway you can use it too when you silk your hair
Amy H.
Kingston
Love this comb. I have thick hair and it goes through it with ease. It's a great price I just wish there was more of a colour selection.