BY SEPHORA

A sophisticated hair tie that adds style to the classic ponytail. This chic ponytail holder features a black faux leather ribbon that wraps and ties on top for effortless style. A classic elastic band holds your ponytail securely in place. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Just recently purchased this online it was on sale and I needed to add something cheap for free shipping. It's a nice hair piece but was not for me so I gave it to my daughter.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I just bought this on Sephora.com on clearance. I have very thin and fine hair. I always have my hair in a ponytail. This is the perfect addition for any cute outfit. I'm still on the fence about whether it's "to young" of a look for me. I'm 37.
Lauren R.
The same as all your other hair ties, except you're paying more.  No reason to spend extra on them.  Just as cute as cheap ones, and works just the same.
Aubrey H.
Littleton, CO
This product is cute to put on your rist and a fix to a short problem. But is no the greatest product to put your hair up into, it's very Loose  and comes undone a lot. It's not really particul for sports and an all doay pony tail. No when the band breaks I'll be going back to the old fashioned black hair tie.
Rukee L.
Waste of my money. After a few uses it got worn out and eventually the bow just broke. Just don't do it to yourself
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I got one of these as a gift and I love how it adds a little flair to a cute pony tail!
Alexis S.
Toronto
Weird hair tie. I really liked the concept but I couldn't knot it securely. I would try again but I think I tossed it out. I wish it had some sort of fabric ribbon, or Velcro.
Natalie d.
erechim
Nossa to loka para conhecer esta marca experimentar os produtos... pois e muito famosa por qualidade .....😍😘