BY SEPHORA

A mini trio of lavender, vitamin C, and tea tree blotting papers. Be shine-free and ready for your close-up at all times with these naturally healing blotting papers. A great addition to any makeup or gym bag, these blotting papers extend the wear of your foundation and curb the need for makeup reapplication.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Han S.
Used to use this back in high school. It actually made a difference but the size was really small, so I had to use 3 pieces at least everytime. Sometimes it would remove my makeup but I have oily skin maybe that’s why.
elaina s.
Vineland, NJ
Great brand. Purchased from ulta. Love the colora and shades. Pricey but worth it! Use these products everyday! Def would recommend for makeup lovers! Easy to apply, lasts all day long! I would buy this product again!
Analise J.
These blotting papers smell really good and they do the trick, but they are pretty expensive. I can find a cheaper product that works the same.
Karla A.
Elizabeth, NJ
A good quality blotting paper is one hard thing to find. However, i can personally say sephora's is one of the best
Crystal P.
Castro Valley, CA
Love these - perfect for all day shine control without adding more to my face. Carry these around everywhere I go!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Blotting powders are my fav!!!! These are super handy and really help remove shine and oil
Kaitlyn C.
Love blotting sheets! I use them constantly because I'm always oily! These are amazing!
Amanda S.
I love the blotting paper from Sephora!! They make your skin instantly feel better... and make you feel better since your skin is instantly less gross and oily!
musfirah r.
They're good blotting papers but I feel like you can get cheaper blotting papers that dp the same thing, clean n clear amd elf have good ones
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Love these blotting papers. They come with three different applications, my favorite is the vitamin c. They are value wise and last ages