BY SEPHORA

A compact travel eyelash curler in pink. This take-anywhere eyelash curler creates deep sweeping lashes and long-lasting curl without taking up too much space in your handbag or travel kit. The open cage design won't pinch outer lashes. Simply flip down the back of the easel and press. A spare pad is tucked inside the base of the curler for convenience. This Set Contains: - Compact eyelash curler in pink - Extra silicone curling pad see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Things are Looking Up Eye Lash Curler
  • "This is my absolute favorite eye lash curler! I have very small eyelashes and it gets very close to the root and helps make my lashes look much longer with a curl that lasts all day. The shape is very good for small lashes but you have to be careful not to pinch the eyelid. I would definitely purchase again!" in 19 reviews
Victoria R.
Chester
I love this curler it’s very compact and it’s a good travel tool. The price is worth it as well. I tend to use this everyday to give my lashes a boost especially if I’m not using mascara. I’m not big on lash curlers and haven’t used many in my life but this is one of the first curlers that I bought and it’s worked so well that I’ve kept it so it must mean something. I think the main benefit of this product is the way that it is so compact.
Nicole O.
Waldron, Arkansas
Why it's great: "Such a great lash curler,"  "It works so well and doesn't pinch." I loves this curler because it makes my "puny lashes looked longer and glamorous." Overall, "it's good quality and does its job very well."
Shasha S.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I will start out by saying that I like that it is made of plastic so that you have a hard time destroying your eyelid however, it is way to weird and bulky for me. I also feel like it did not give me the curl that a normal one would give. This is just too weird.
Kelli M.
This is a great curler to throw in your purse. It is inexpensive and small. It has really come in handy for me because I am always carrying it with me. It’s easy to use and I don’t feel like my eyes are at risk when I have it on my lashes. I would recommend.
Ashley B.
Got this product on sale. A pretty decent eye lash curler, does the trick and is pretty compact to take on the go. Dosent pinch but a couple of times stuck to my eyelashes, as for the 4 instead of 5 stars. Overall a decent product though
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Bought this eyelash curler a while ago, it wasn’t too expensive from what I remember maybe like $15. I found it at Sephora. Wasn’t too bad a little harder to get use to but does the job. It’s a great little tool to keep in your bag
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
I love the Sephora things are looking up eyelash curler it is easy to use , compact and can be taken anywhere. The difference in shape is what caught my eye and the price is not expensive I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Abigail J.
Houston
I purchased this thinking it was perfect for my purse Incase I needed it on the go. But I realized this was stuff and didn’t really curled my lashes they were very square looking and not smoothly curled. Will not repurchase.
Jessica K.
Holts summit, MO
I loved the idea of this but it did not work for me at all. The concept is great though. It wasn’t easy to use at all for me. The price was higher than some that are a lot better in my opinion. I will not repurchase this
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Have you tried an eyelash curler like this before? Yes or No
Yesenia L.
Would anyone actually recommend this eyelash curler?
Veronica S.
Is this a nice curler?
Rebecca K.
Does this curler actually work?
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
I love Influenster is super good I love the products that I send the pruductos are good as well as this pruduct I recommend them adoda my family I love them 😍