BY SEPHORA

A zippered travel bag that hangs up for convenience and easy storage. Don't leave anything at home with this small travel bag that has a built-in hanger for easy accessibility. The zippered compartments are ideal for organizing jewelry, makeup, and toiletries, and the seven-piece brush holder promises to protect the integrity of your set. Like all Sephora Collection bags, this limited-edition black and gold champagne version is vegan and cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I have used this makeup bag since I bought it. It is so cute and perfect for work or travel. I use it every single day and its the most durable bag that I have ever purchased for makeup. I intend to keep it forever and highly recommendable to all makeup lovers.
Brenda R.
I have a few of these to store my makeup in when I travel. They are god quality but It just hurts for the price that they are sold for, they are good but not not for the price tag
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I picked up this make up bag a little while back. It has been a life saver. I adore the color and it holds just so much. I rely on this much more than I should.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
It's a great size and helps you stay organized while on the go. The price is a little steep especially since you can find something similar at Target.
Krystle P.
I love that this comes with many compartments and that, I can easily organize my products. However, I think the design itself can be a little tricky when travelling. When opening it, I feel that I need more space to see everything inside it.
fatimazahra a.
Tantan
I like you sefora
your product are the best
WOW! Every time you surprise me I can't live without your product💖💖💖
Narimane L.
i like it i have buy 2 one for me and one as gift hhh i really like it its nice from sephora love you hhhhh😍😍😍
Ruby S.
Toronto ont
I would love to tryouts out this set but appreciate the products thank for asking my thoughts

back