BY SEPHORA #9 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A zippered travel bag that hangs up for convenience and easy storage. Don't leave anything at home with this small travel bag that has a built-in hanger for easy accessibility. The zippered compartments are ideal for organizing jewelry, makeup, and toiletries, and the seven-piece brush holder promises to protect the integrity of your set.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

MrsJ M.
I have the different style of the weekender. I have the black version and I love the makeup travel bag, it holds so much of make up including a brush. Inside it has pocket on the middle, brush holder, lipstick holder (if thats what you called) and I could put so much makeup on it. I like it when you dont need to dig all the way down or mess it up just to look for 1 makeup. I always take the travel bag with me!!! I highly recommend the travel bag.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this makeup/travel bag probably 3 years ago and I always reach for it when I'm travelling. It's got three separate storage sections: one for makeup, one for skincare, and one for jewelry (or any other small things you need). PLUS it has brush slots and hangs up by a little metal hanger. PERFECT for a vacation!
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
I bought this from Sephora some time ago because I needed a good travel makeup bag, and this proved to be the absolute best choice I could’ve made,... I use this bag every single time I take a trip and it works perfectly for all of my needs. It has several pockets with plenty of room for all of your products,... I can fit a minimum of 2 eyeshadow/face palettes in this comfortably (along with every single other makeup item I use for a full face), and I’ve yet to have any issues with products breaking or being damaged. The outer layer of this bag has a nice quilted finish, so although it isn’t super thick, it provides a good level of cushion & protection for my delicate products. The inside of this Weekender contains 2 large zippered pockets for makeup & toiletries, 1 small flatter zippered pocket for jewelry (I personally use this for samples or smaller lip products), and several elastic bands to hold your makeup brushes (with a protective flap to keep them from getting messed up). The size of the bag is about the size of a large tablet, and when completely full, it’s maybe 2 inches thick. I usually pack this inside my carry-on or duffle and it fits perfectly without taking up too much space. Needless to say, this Weekender makeup bag has absolutely everything you need for a good price and it’s incredibly durable... What more can you ask for?? 😉

I highly recommend it!!!!!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
The name is accurate.Love this bag for a quick getaway. I have a place for all of my toiletry needs I wish it was bigger so I can pack more makeup but it helps keep me minimalist. The bag is good quality so it wont break. A great gift to give away or recommend
Emily S.
I am a big fan of this bag. It is great for a longer getaway. The bag has many different places to put your products, brushes and other items. The bag also has a nice zipper close, and it has a hook so that you can hang it over the door, on a towel rack, or on a towel hook.
Adri ♛.
miami
This one is my personal favorite makeup bag. It keeps everything in place, it’s spacey and beautiful. The look is very classy and perfect to use or bring for any occasion. The zippers even work smoothly. Definitely recommend
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually like this bag a lot, because I can fit all of my essentials in it for a weekend or week long trip! It wasn’t too spendy either. I was using a plastic bag before I got this though, so my expectations were low lol.
Liliana L.
San Antonio
Love this bag from sephora it organizes all the make up for traveling, I used it a lot when I travel and the color because it goes with all the luggage color! Love how it everything is organized and take easy the stuff.
Emily B.
Carthage , MO
This Sephora collection bag is incredible! First of all, look at the bag—soo soo cute!!! It’s a great price & even better quality!! It has so much space for all your things! It also is very tough & not cheaply made!
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this bag but having a few problems with the zipper! It hasn’t jammed but it takes a good tug once in awhile. Other than that it is a great makeup bag and holds all my essentials for traveling around.