SEPHORA COLLECTION The Weekender

A zippered travel bag that hangs up for convenience and easy storage. Don't leave anything at home with this small travel bag that has a built-in hanger for easy accessibility. The zippered compartments are ideal for organizing jewelry, makeup, and toiletries, and the seven-piece brush holder promises to protect the integrity of your set.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Where can I find this to purchase??  SEPHORA COLLECTION The Weekender
I really really want this but I can’t find it on the Sephora website. I’m from the uk so dontbhave a Sephora here so tried eBay and Depop but nobody is selling. Can anybody please help a girl out?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Weekender!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this when I started having to travel for my daughters basketball games! It is very high quality, holds more then enough and has enough places to keep things organized which is so important to me especially when traveling! The price is reasonable given the quality and I highly recommend😊❤️😘
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
It has officially replaced my makeup bag and all of my other organizers and I have no plans of turning back! It literally holds everything I used to use multiple bags for. If you are going to buy one bag this year for your organizing needs, this is the one to buy.
Kat J.
2,115 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Weekender uploaded by Kat J.
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Weekender uploaded by Kat J.
I bought this from Sephora some time ago because I needed a good travel makeup bag, and this proved to be the absolute best choice I could’ve made,... I use this bag every single time I take a trip and it works perfectly for all of my needs. It has several pockets with plenty of room for all of your products,... I can fit a minimum of 2 eyeshadow/face palettes in this comfortably (along with every single other makeup item I use for a full face), and I’ve yet to have any issues with products breaking or being damaged. The outer layer of this bag has a nice quilted finish, so although it isn’t super thick, it provides a good level of cushion & protection for my delicate products. The inside of this Weekender contains 2 large zippered pockets for makeup & toiletries, 1 small flatter zippered pocket for jewelry (I personally use this for samples or smaller lip products), and several elastic bands to hold your makeup brushes (with a protective flap to keep them from getting messed up). The size of the bag is about the size of a large tablet, and when completely full, it’s maybe 2 inches thick. I usually pack this inside my carry-on or duffle and it fits perfectly without taking up too much space. Needless to say, this Weekender makeup bag has absolutely everything you need for a good price and it’s incredibly durable... What more can you ask for?? 😉 I highly recommend it!!!!!
Michelle R.
Homestead, FL
Muy buen producto me encanta efectivo y muy bueno. Es 100% recomendable muy bueno es
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Perfect bag for travel, because it is more of a flat shape, it doesn't take up your luggage space. It hold everything. U can fit your make up, beauty tools, brushes and skin care into one bag, super convenience.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Sephora collection organizer. Keeps all of my make up organized. I always have the perfect place for all my beauty tools.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
This is my go to makeup bag carrier. If I’m going to be far away from my house for the whole day, I travel with my makeup that I’m going to use for touchups. and this little bag is what I carry with me and m goodies inside. I even bought one for my mother because I love it so much I would totally recommend it.
Sandy L.
Sinking Spg, PA
I use this bag on an every day basis. The only down side to it, is I wish the pockets inside were just a little bigger. But I definitely can fit pretty much a lot of makeup in this bag. I usually use a much larger bag when I go away.
Angie S.
Heflin
Just the right size for me. I don’t wear a lot of makeup so some people may want a bigger bag. The quality is good and the price is reasonable.
Well A.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the size of the bag. It fits everything I need for a weekend. Also the design is bold and classy