BY SEPHORA

A medium-size cosmetic bag that stores essential makeup and tools. Show off and store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its simple design allows for better visibility of the contents. This product is vegan and is not tested on animals. see more...

Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
This is the cutest makeup bag I've ever used. The color is great, it packs in all the daily essentials in one small space. This bag is a very simple design that you'll love to carry around. I think it's perfect and the price is great.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
I received this as a gift. I honestly really enjoyed it. I haven't had the chance to use it as much as I would like, but the color blended well with my skin. I need to start using it! I am satisfied with this product!
Laura P.
Laura P.
I love these bags, but at the same time they are very hard to use because they are too small. As they are durable and efficient, they are not big enough to hold all of my makeup.
Nageé C.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
I actually got this as a gift from a friend that knows I love makeup. I rarely put stuff in this bag cause I love the color it's one of my favorites and a lot of stores don't have it. It's easy to carry and store your brushes in so I'm satisfied.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
I don't enjoy sephora products. they are not cruelty free. Which is something I'd much rather prefer. I was required to write a review for this.
Anne K.
Anne K.
I love this pouch, it is much bigger than it looks. The pouch itself, is so elegant and keeps all my essentials in one place so well for travel.
Cortney F.
Cortney F.
Edmonton , AB
Obsessed. These bags are so cute. I generally don't carry a lower end cosmetic bag but it's so cute I had to and the way it opens up and stays open until you physically close it is a bonus
Paula G.
Paula G.
Málaga
Me encantaría tenerlo porque es un diseño precioso y se ve que es de buena calidad espero tenerlo