SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager Lipstick Jungle 4.70

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager Lipstick Jungle 4.70" x 7.50" x 4.70

BY SEPHORA

A medium-size cosmetic bag that stores essential makeup and tools. Show off and store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its simple design allows for better visibility of the contents. This product is vegan and is not tested on animals. see more...

• Would this be the right size to fit in a backpack for makeup touc...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager Lipstick Jungle 4.70
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager Lipstick Jungle 4.70" x 7.50" x 4.70
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It's very nice cosmetic bag, it's super pretty and has a very nice spaces to put all the makeup and the price is very good the color is fantastic i recommend to everyone! Awesome ! Very satisfied with this product.
Alexa R.
Love this product. It's truly my fav and I use it quite often. I got this online and was so easy to get. It's very easy to use and the value is just great. Not pricey at all. Would definitely recommend!!
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I love this. Very affordable and is big enough to hold so many things. Definitely recommend it. It was worth buying. I bought it at Sephora and it is currently on sale right now.
Shirley S.
Tacoma, WA
Love the katvon lipstick specially comes with different shades and colors..I'm more into lipstick and foundation and mascara
Olivia G.
Long Beach, MS
I love this bag, its cute, and a good size! I bought one for me and my daughter. I would definitly purchase this again.
Rina M.
Es muy lindo y me encantaría tenerlo lo utilizaría para muchas cosas, y también para hacer regalos estaría perfecto
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Cutest bag. Well made and water resistant. Great bag for travelling and fits alot inside. Can go away without it
Michelle L.
Doral, FL
This is perfect for my makeup and hygiene necessities on the go! Big enough to fit all I need, compact enough to fit in my purse or weekender bag without any issues! Comes with me everywhere I go
ismahen c.
Jijel
One of thé n'est bags it can contain many products easy for travelling it in a good quality softe and strong
Mariah K.
Would this be the right size to fit in a backpack for makeup touch-ups, or would a smaller bag work better?