BY SEPHORA

A medium-size cosmetic bag that stores essential makeup and tools. Show off and store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its simple design allows for better visibility of the contents. This product is vegan and is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Would this be the right size to fit in a backpack for mak...1 Answers
Karina Y.
Greenacres , FL
It's very nice cosmetic bag, it's super pretty and has a very nice spaces to put all the makeup and the price is very good the color is fantastic i recommend to everyone! Awesome ! Very satisfied with this product.
Alexa R.
Love this product. It's truly my fav and I use it quite often. I got this online and was so easy to get. It's very easy to use and the value is just great. Not pricey at all. Would definitely recommend!!
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I love this. Very affordable and is big enough to hold so many things. Definitely recommend it. It was worth buying. I bought it at Sephora and it is currently on sale right now.
Shirley S.
Tacoma, WA
Love the katvon lipstick specially comes with different shades and colors..I'm more into lipstick and foundation and mascara
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
I love this bag, its cute, and a good size! I bought one for me and my daughter. I would definitly purchase this again.
Rina M.
Es muy lindo y me encantaría tenerlo lo utilizaría para muchas cosas, y también para hacer regalos estaría perfecto
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Cutest bag. Well made and water resistant. Great bag for travelling and fits alot inside. Can go away without it
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Cute and simple bag that is my go to bag when I’m running late for an event, party, etc.. and it has enough space for all the stuff I use while on the go I absolutely love this bag and it didn’t cost much SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager Lipstick Jungle
Alyssa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Cute and colorful bag, handy for overnight trips, can’t fit my whole arsenal of makeup in this bag but good for day or overnight trips. Good quality and durable fabric. Average price point
Kayla F.
Lower onslow, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
Sephora always has the cutest makeup cases. I love this one. They are great prices and they definitely last forever if you take care of them. They are great for travel and they also can be used for other things too. I take this one in my diaper bag with baby essentials.
Mariah K.
Would this be the right size to fit in a backpack for makeup touch-ups, or would a smaller bag work better?