SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager - Gold Star 5.30"H x 8.20"W x 4.90"D

BY SEPHORA

A medium-size cosmetic bag that stores essential makeup and tools. Show off and store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its simple design allows for better visibility of the contents. Like all Sephora Collection bags, this limited-edition black and gold champagne version is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Voyager - Gold Star 5.30"H x 8.20"W x 4.90"D
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
The voyager- gold star cosmetic bag is the perfect size! It always fits in my bag when i am traveling and always fits in my purse if I am just running around doing errands. The price is a great value because the quality of the bag is very nice! I was very satisfied after my purchase!
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Sephora is such a great place to shop- even their own signature line of products is of great quality. I have dry skin & can always find exactly what will help thanks to this. I use it often & for sure recommend it!
Aia E.
Arish
It a beautiful makeup bag  and its colour matches for me . I can put all my makeup ( foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner and my bruches) in it when I travel .
becca g.
Wingate, NC
Really love this makeup bag it holds a lot more than it loons like it would and the color is perfect for fall and winter.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Super cute bag great for using on-the-go I would definitely recommend it great product overall......
Betty L.
I got the Voyager makeup bag in a different print. It is a good size to fit all the essentials and tools. I just packed three weeks worth of makeup in it and mini brushes also! The opening is wide and it stays open when I am reaching in for my products. Love it!
Sarah M.
Really really pretty love the color and the style. I have oily to combination skin. It compares really great to alternatives and is super easy to use like v simple. I recommend this to everyone if u wanna try
Marielena M.
Is there a cuter makeup pouch than this? I love how it looks so tint but you can fit about anything in there. Plus the design is HAWT. Which fashionista doesn't love a good faux snake skin? I know I do.