BY SEPHORA

A medium-size cosmetic bag that stores essential makeup and tools. Show off and store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its simple design allows for better visibility of the contents. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley R.
Tulare, CA
Love this bag for all my brushes or some makeup when I'm traveling. I bought mine at a Sephora store and I'm very happy with it. It's not too bulky and not to small, it's perfect. I would definitely purchase again or maybe a bigger size for my everyday makeup.
Ryan W.
My favorite makeup bag in the history of makeup bags. Definitely can't make a mistake here! A++++++++++++++++++++++++ favorite bag ever on the planet!
Ashley H.
Cute and classy travel bag. Have used it for everything from makeup for vacation to my essentials in my hospital bag when having my kids.
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
Anything from Sephora is high quality and in style. Just like this pouch, its made beautifully and its big and sturdy.
Almira T.
Dover Plains, New York
This was the perfect size makeup bag to keep in the car! The price was great, and the roominess was perfect!
Dani C.
Becker, MN
This bag is such a well quality and worth the price completely!!!! It's just a classy bag and has many purposes
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I dread shopping for a new makeup bag because I'm never happy with them. Once I find one that I actually like I will hold on to it until it is literally falling apart because it's so rare for me to find one I like. All of that being said, I love this little bag. I bought it on a whim because I needed something quick to replace my existing bag. It looks pretty small but it holds a lot of stuff. It is just the perfect size to hold all of my daily essentials. The wire in the top allows you to open it up & see inside easily while your putting on your makeup.
imane m.
I love this brand it's make me so organized when put my makeup into so it make me put every thing that I need into this brand it's so practical and wonderful I just love it💓💓💓💓💓💓💓