BY SEPHORA

A convenient zipper case perfect for weekend getaways and organized travel. Have a stress-free vacation with this versatile, zippered case complete with labeled compartments for ideal storage. The brush holder protects the integrity of your favorite bristles and the net pocket keeps essentials organized, yet easily accessible. The quilted, pleather tote is water-proof and promises to keep your makeup, hair, and nail favorites safe and secure.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I got all my on the go makeup in this bag. It's helpful to keep it all together and it's easy to find my stuff. I love it its basically my favorite. It's a good price as well. I te a lot of compliments on my makeup bag.
Alisha B.
Dekalb, IL
This bag is so cute and spacious ! I love combination skin so I need as much help as I could get and the product definitely did the job. Easy to apply as well!
Cindy l.
I bought this as a gift for my little sister and she loves it is sturdy and enough room to put her go to Makeup in , great for traveling.material not cheap.
Virginia Y.
Yuba city, CA
This is a great traveling makeup bag to have. Or even an everyday use if you don't have too much makeup.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
 I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Teresa J.
Etobicoke, ON
Very large bag that is great for extended travel. There is room at the top for brushes and in the cavity I can fit all of my toiletries and makeup for the week. It's stylish and functional, I really enjoy it.
Aayusha B.
Gloucester
The material is great quality . It is perfect for travelling as there is a good amount of space. Despite this is think you can buy cheaper alternatives.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Waaaao, quede enamoradaa con esto, es muy versátil y su color muy único, lo recomiendo totalmente.. Marca muy buena y buen costo
Alice M.
Fortaleza
I would love to receive this beautiful necessaire, the products must be wonderful, I am here to test.thank you