BY SEPHORA

A convenient zipper case perfect for weekend getaways and organized travel. Have a stress-free vacation with this versatile, zippered case complete with labeled compartments for ideal storage. The brush holder protects the integrity of your favorite bristles and the net pocket keeps essentials organized yet easily accessible. The quilted pleather tote is waterproof to keep your makeup, hair, and nail favorites safe and secure. This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Haley S.
Deer River, MN
I'm always looking for a makeup case for when I travel. The minute I purchased this I did not regret it at all. The patterns are gorgeous and vibrant. On the inside the area is spacious and can hold all of my makeup products and brushes which if you knew me I have at least five pounds of that stuff. I would highly recommend this case for any kind of travel you plan on doing.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is another one of my favorite bags I bought this one from Sephora and I love it it’s and good value for its space amount . All of my pallets and fit so it’s easy for my makeup to go in I would eventually end up buying another one for my makeup ,lol
Ashley B.
I always love their makeup bags and the material is great and easily to clean and it's I need more of them so I also hope I get another one on my Christmas wish list
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
I love this bag! It's a great size to fit a decent amount of make up in. It has a really cute print. It's also great for travel!
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
My daughter wears the different shades of lipstick and has hardly ever had to use more than once in a week's time
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This bag is absolutely perfect! It fits most of my general use products and is so easy to carry around.
koukou s.
Oum el bouaghi
In love with this bag
It is just perfect for the summer
U Can put all your skin care products in it
Saves money and place
meiling o.
It's beautiful and very usefull maybe a little more biggest work more for me but it's usefull and not expensive
19-12-15 ❤.
norteNo eh tenido la suerte de probarlas todas pero son increíbles viniendo de sephora es lo mejor super marca