SEPHORA COLLECTION The Universalist - Gold Star 5.75

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Universalist - Gold Star 5.75" x 9.50" x 6.50

BY SEPHORA

A convenient zipper case perfect for weekend getaways and organized travel. Have a stress-free vacation with this versatile, zippered case complete with labeled compartments for ideal storage. The brush holder protects the integrity of your favorite bristles and the net pocket keeps essentials organized yet easily accessible. The quilted pleather tote is waterproof to keep your makeup, hair, and nail favorites safe and secure. The brand-new limited-edition traincase shape in black and champagne gold is made of quilted faux leather vegan material. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Universalist - Gold Star 5.75
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Universalist - Gold Star 5.75" x 9.50" x 6.50
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I love the look and room this case provides! Along with the killer protection and organization! You can fit everything in here without over doing it and keep all your products clean and organized! I'd recommend this to anyone! Also, for the price you can't go wrong!
Hana A.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Moncerrat A.
Moncerrat A.
It's perfect for storage for your makeup. It has a lot of space you can fit a lot of makeup perfect for traveling for it can hold everything in one places. The only bad thing about it is the color but other than that it's a really good product.
Janice R.
Janice R.
These bags are sooo cute and made really well but they are ridiculously expensive in my book which is why I pass on them but obviously Sephora is doing it right when it comes to quality.
BayLe M.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Love this case. It's durable. Easy to clean very compact and cute. I can take it with me anywhere with me. It protects all of my things.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love this perfect little bag. I use it for my makeup mostly when I go on trips. It's spacious enough for most of my basics!
Ashley Faith B.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love all of spehoras make up bags. They're stylish, big & roomy. They hold all of my makeup and are easy to travel with!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
Super cute bag. It holds all my makeup travel essentials. The fabric is absolutely amazing. Bery chic and simply my fav.
Hailey E.
Hailey E.
Toronto
This is a great makeup bag for travel. I purchased this so that I could fit all my makeup and skin care into one bag when travelling, and it works perfectly. I use it every weekend when I travel home. It's a beautiful bag and does just what I need it to do!