SEPHORA COLLECTION The Shape Shifter uploaded by Lucky D.

BY SEPHORA

A stainless steel tweezer, mascara wand, and brow brush for effortless grooming. Shape up your brows and lashes while on the go with this trio of travel-friendly tools. Remove even the most stubborn hairs with the hand-filed, titanium-plated tweezer and finish up your look with a quick brush and comb. These tools come encased in a travel-size, mirrored compact for extra easy fixes. see more...

Kelsey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product bundle that I purchased from Sephora. It is perfect to take with you on the go and use when you need a touch up. I think it is just as good as similar products and is so easy to use. I highly recommend this to others and will continue to purchase this in the future.
Suzanne Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these two products. Not only are they pretty, but the are also functional. The tweezers work great, even on the tiny invisible hairs. The brush is a nice compact size and great for brows or lashes. Or the mustache you have.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Oh my god this product is totally amazing it does wonders it is so good to shape your eyebrows or whatever you're trying to plug of bags you know it really gives you a great big give you everything you need in a shape shifter it is very sturdy it will last you a very long time you probably won't have to buy new one in about year unless you like switching it up it's really good quality too and I recommend it
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
A must have. For all. Easy to store and haul around with you. Would recommend it for all ages and levels of makeup skills. And sure can't beat the value
Madelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to use , affordable and very compact . It fits on every purse I have and I never leave home without it
Hailey M.
Humble, TX
This helped my groom my eyebrows in a shape I could shape and work with. I loved using it also lets me touch up and other spots around my eye brows .
Lucky D.
They work great!
I wasn't sure about these tweezers when I first opened the package, as they are quite small, but I'm so glad that I ordered them.They are probably the best tweezers that I've ever used! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Dany G.
Guadalajara
Me gusta el color que tiene ya que es original. También es muy útil ya que siempre necesitas uno y  es muy fácil de levar