SEPHORA COLLECTION The Self Made Man Dopp Kit uploaded by Kelli C.

BY SEPHORA #4 in Nail Tools

A six-piece grooming kit packaged in a convenient, road-ready case. This set has all the essential tools a guy needs to keep himself in shape while traveling or from the comfort of home. From trimming and clipping, to wardrobe perfecting and bottle opening, this set makes a smart gift for any self-made man. This set contains: - Lint brush - Bottle opener - Nail clippers - Nose scissors - Metal nail file - Mustache wax

Yousra A.
I’ve purchased this for my husband as a gift and the most that I like about it is you can put it anywhere it’s a small size even if you travel you can put it. Anywhere and it’s not expensive I would love to recommend that
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
This is really great for on the go and for your average activities daily and you can also put this in your first aide kit but it is kind of hard to hold the scissors and everything else is great I must say I love this product will buy a Nother one for my older sister
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
I purchased this as a stocking stuffer for my husband for Christmas. He uses it all the time and seems to love it. I think if anything happened to it he would definately want another one and had recommended it to other friends of his.
Evangeline P.
New Orleans, LA
This kit is very helpful. My toe/finger nails grow really fast and this always come in handy . Or if you just want a trimming you should use this . Try this out you wouldn't want to return it . I would buy it again .
Amanda T.
Indiana, PA
Its the best product I have ever had. I even use some of it on my oldest daughter due to her skin being dry all the time and her having eczema. I recommend this product to everyone.
adrianna t.
My boyfriend loves this kit! As a working man, he likes to be able to keep his hands looking decent despite the work he does. Great value for this little kit and it's very easy to carry around. I would recommend for men!!
Natasha V.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this kit I use it on my fiancé all the time! It helps with his in grown hairs. It was purchased from sephora and has lasted for quite a while now. We love it and would but it again. I would recommend
Julie F.
Girard, OH
I gave this to my Husband/significant other for a small, surprise gift and he loves it. It is very long lasting and works so well. I bought this at Sephora and definitely will buy it again. Please look to this when you need something for men trimmings.
Lynette P.
Dodgeville, WI
I too, gave my husband and my Dad this wonderful set. My husband had never had anything like this-he lead a very sheltered life. Then for my Dad the gift made him tearful, I guess his was a bitter-sweet gift. He's not had one since my Mom died(22yrs ago!) He still has it put away in a secret wall.
This gift he loved, he hasn't bought one out of Respect to my Mom, but to be given one, was just wonderful! I am just so happy that I got this special gift for my Dad!
Thank You!
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This kit is by Sephora which tells me it must be super awesome! This is a great idea for any man in your life - fathers, brothers, boyfriends, hubbies etc. This kit is perfect & has all the tools for a fresh face & more! It's also travel size so he can take it easily or simply use it at home!