BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION The Sculptor Makeup Sponge

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Sculptor Makeup Sponge

An innovative, easy-to-use makeup sponge for allover use. Effortlessly blend with this versatile makeup sponge for a flawless finish. The superb moisture retention of this tool makes it ideal for blending foundation, applying skincare products, and removing makeup imperfections. This sponge is washable and reusable.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Can these these sponges be cleaned regularly ?
I have a couple of Sephora beauty blenders and a regular old beauty blender already and love them, but I am curious as to what this one would be used for and what everyone thought of this strange shape?
Is this a good beauty blender? Does it grow when it is soaked in water?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Sculptor Makeup Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This blender is perfect, easy to use, and lasts a while. Definitely worth the purchase. It Makes foundation easier in the morning.(-;in reviews
Katlyn G.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Such a great blending tool! I love this and use it every single day! Sephora has great quality and is very soft on your face!
Kyana J.
Yonkers, NY
portable, and not as expensive as other sephor brands. i got mine from sephora at an affordable price. i recommend you buy it.
Kat M.
Gillette, WY
Finding this has helped me save time in the morning. I am able to use this one tool instead of a ton of different brushes. I’m ok with my makeup but I am by no means great at putting it on. I have found that this tool has helped me feel better about my daily look.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
This blender is good for larger areas of face but not so much for inner eye area. It has a good bounce to it, it’s comfortable to hold and use, blends makeup very well, and easy to clean.
Bobbie C.
Moore, OK
I wasn't sure about the way it felt when I was applying foundation or, concealer or whatever it felt weird that's the only way I can say it
Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this sponge this sculptor brush apply a makeup very easily and considerably decent for the price I highly recommend this beauty blender!!! #Sephora
stacye P.
N Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I think this makeup sponge didn’t blend well for I was doing and I was actually surprised. I shouldn’t blame the sponge because it was my first time using it, but I’m not a fan
Carissa  C.
Ridgecrest, CA
One of the better sponges I have used and i would say probably my favorite so far. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Míša R.
Awesome. Using this every day . Easy to use. Easy to clean. I'm happy about this product . I can recommend it to everybody
Mabel M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Lo mejor! Que puede existir Puedes aplicar casi cualquier producto de maquillaje que se te ocurra: sombras, bases, rubores, correctores, primers y polvos compactos, además Sus beneficios son tantos que incluso hay algunas esponjas de la marca para aplicar productos sobre la piel del cuerpo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...