BY SEPHORA

A palette of eight matte and iridescent eye shadows for a natural or sophisticated look. Create your own fairytale with this fabulous eye shadow palette featuring eight subtle and eye-catching colors. Choose from warm and natural to more intense and pigmented color combinations in matte and iridescent finishes to create captivating looks. This set contains:- 8 x 0.02 oz/ 0.7 g Eye shadows

• Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it ...1 Answers
  • I would love to have this palette but I'm not sure about ...1 Answers
  • Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up ju...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Romantic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is so pigmented I absolutely love it. I used it everyday and it lasts for a really long time. I got it for my sister once and she loved it too." in 15 reviews
Andrea H.
This pallet is ok mainly because the pigment isnt strong. I use this a few times a week. But its not very long lasting at all. It definitely doesnt compare to urban decay eyeshadow and tarte. I wouldnt but this again
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
These eyeshadow colors are so cute, I love how shimmery and pigmented they are. Especially considering the fact that I've never had that kind of luck with Sephora eyeshadows, this palette works really well.
Savannah S.
Astor, FL
I got this as a Christmas present to myself.. it was patchy and I was utterly disappointed in this one. Some of the Eyeshadows were ok but still nothing to brag about.. it's like covergirl quality..
Maggie B.
Prichard, WV
This is definitely worth the money! It's great eyeshadow with beautiful colors. I would definitely recommend going and buying this product. Especially with Christmas coming up soon, this palette would make an excellent gift!
Kat
New Orleans
One of the best palettes I have use little no fall out it really makes my brown eyes pop the packaging was just amazing it's better than urban decay in my opinion def getting this as Christmas gift for my friend
Natasha H.
Avondale, WV
Love this it's a cute package. Easy to throw in a makeup bag. The colors are beautiful they are long lasting easy to apply. I bought mine at Sephora. They are very pigmentive.
Ally S.
Alden, NY
I love these colors! I got a few for my friends for Christmas and can't wait to see their faces when they open it! I got it in the Sephora store near me! It lasts long and I would recommend this!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this eyeshadow they are pigmented and so pretty. You could use this for an everyday look or even a night out look. They have a dark and light shades.
Alexandra I.
Baldwinsville, NY
Jennifer V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love love love this one. It gives you two different looks. I use this product regularly. It gives you the shimmer and the soft at the same time.
Andrea J.
Is this long lasting?
Alexis P.
How long does this eye shadow last, the colors look great but is the quality great?
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up just like a little sheen?
Katie C.
Chillicothe , OH
Do these colors in this palette look good with tan skin?
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it really pigmented?