BY SEPHORA

A palette of eight matte and iridescent eye shadows for a natural or sophisticated look. Create your own fairytale with this fabulous eye shadow palette featuring eight subtle and eye-catching colors. Choose from warm and natural to more intense and pigmented color combinations in matte and iridescent finishes to create captivating looks. This set contains:- 8 x 0.02 oz/ 0.7 g Eye shadows

• Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it ...1 Answers
  • I would love to have this palette but I'm not sure about ...1 Answers
  • Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up ju...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Romantic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is so pigmented I absolutely love it. I used it everyday and it lasts for a really long time. I got it for my sister once and she loved it too." in 15 reviews
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love the shades in this palate but I do end up using quite a bit to get enough product on my eyes. I don't use all of the colors, but it was super affordable so I'm not unhappy. It is nice for a very natural look.
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVVVVEEEE this palette it has, although it's a mini, a great variety of colors very pretty highlight tones and luscious shimmery browns. The romantic gives your look that extra sass you're looking for.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I can not tell you how much I adore this pallet! An amazing price, for something so good! If you want rich browns and grays, this is the pallet for you! It is one of my absolute favorites!
This is a very good pallete. Even though it's the sephora brand it's still very high quality. It's very easy to use and blends nicely. It's a good value for what your getting and bit pricey. I would recommend
Claire T.
Great product!! Perfect size for travel and a great amount of colors for everyday use. Great value. Colors could be a little more pigmented but it still gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it.
Kayla M.
I love this palette. It is simple and not too overwhelming. The colors are basic which is everything i need. I dont find it necessary to go crazy with eyeshadow colors lol
Claire S.
This is great! Here's my review:

- VERY affordable : it's on sale at sephora right now, and for the quality that you get, it's very affordable!
- finishes : all shimmer shades. if you want matte shades, this probably isn't that good
- quality : not chalky at all! very smooth
Gianni A.
I had a similar palette with some darker shades. It's great for someone who doesn't have much experience and is first starting make up. After I started buying higher end things, I realized how great the difference in quality was.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I love this palette of Sephora has some beautiful colors that can be used for all day, night, business dinner, university, cinema whatever you want, really pigment very good and are of excellent quality. I recommend them girls.
Andrea J.
Is this long lasting?
Alexis P.
How long does this eye shadow last, the colors look great but is the quality great?
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up just like a little sheen?
Katie C.
Chillicothe , OH
Do these colors in this palette look good with tan skin?
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it really pigmented?