BY SEPHORA

A palette of eight matte and iridescent eye shadows for a natural or sophisticated look. Create your own fairytale with this fabulous eye shadow palette featuring eight subtle and eye-catching colors. Choose from warm and natural to more intense and pigmented color combinations in matte and iridescent finishes to create captivating looks. This set contains:- 8 x 0.02 oz/ 0.7 g Eye shadows

• Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it ...1 Answers
  • I would love to have this palette but I'm not sure about ...1 Answers
  • Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up ju...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Romantic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is so pigmented I absolutely love it. I used it everyday and it lasts for a really long time. I got it for my sister once and she loved it too." in 15 reviews
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
A great travel palette. The pans are very small so it can be troublesome trying to use big brushes. There are no matte shades in this palette either. Overall they are pigment and cute, very affordable.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX

I just received this a few days ago in my mail and I am so impressed!! My friend who is very in to the UD palettes warned me to not get very excited about this small palette because Sephora has the reputation for not always being the greatest... but this is AMAZING! It is a perfect size for travel and has an awesome assortment of colors. The pigmentation is great! I can't wait to start playing around with this.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
My aunt used to work for a Sephora distribution center which is how I was introduced to it with their friends and family sales. I love their products! This palette has such pretty colors! There is some fallout, and they're not super buttery but still very soft. They blend well and look great. Plus, the palette is super cute!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I picked this little palette up on sale at Sephora and I really like it. The colors are well pigmented and blends nicely. I love the colors. There really isn't a matte color but overall a nice palette. Great for travel. Love it. If you can still grab it definitely try it.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have never been much of a sephora eyeshadow person but I decided to buy this palette. It is so great. It has great pigmentation and goes on buttery smooth. It has great stay power.
Nani J.
Sephora is actually amazing so anything from sephora should be really good and it all actually depends on your skin tone wether it goes with it or not, the different shades and if you know how to blend in.
Emma S.
Longmont, CO
Love this palette! Honestly, it's great quality for what you're paying. I love being able to pull off a nice nude look with a few shades. It's presented very well and I have to admit, I didn't want to take it out of the package when I got it!
Sheena C.
Lathrop, MO
Initially I ordered myself one and after receiving it and loving it I ordered 2 more for my daughters! At only $12 on the Sephora app, it's so inexpensive yet lasts all day. Perfect stocking stuffers!!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,399 reviews
I got this for free with points on a site, and I adore the color is there very pigmented there shimmery the shiny and they look adorable I love love love this line very
Ally S.
1,097 reviews
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Andrea J.
Is this long lasting?
Alexis P.
How long does this eye shadow last, the colors look great but is the quality great?
Shelby D.
Nashville, TN
Does the shimmer look too flashy on or does it show up just like a little sheen?
Katie C.
Chillicothe , OH
Do these colors in this palette look good with tan skin?
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Is this comparable to the Urban Decay Palettes and is it really pigmented?