SEPHORA COLLECTION The Perfector: Airbrush Sponge Yellow

A makeup application sponge for expert precision. The Perfector Sponge flawlessly applies liquid foundation to skin. Great for attaining a professional stipple effect, it features a pointed end for extra definition and reaching small corners, and a fuller end for curves and crevices. It grows when wet and comes in two fun, summer colors hot pink or sunflower yellow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Perfector: Airbrush Sponge Yellow!
Product Highlights
“Just as good, if not better than the actual Beauty Blender! Works great damp or dry and lasts a couple months. Finishes off my foundation beautifully. ” in 22 reviews
“...because the pointed like edges help you get your foundation into the little creases on your face.” in 4 reviews
Tampa, FL
This beauty blender is the best!! It comes with a plastic case for traveling. It works best when you dampen it with water...squeeze out the excess. One end is for smoothing across the face. Other end is for places around the eyes. Can be used dry with powder and rolling the powder on the face. It works EXCELLENT for using concealer!!WORKS GREAT FOR HARD TO REACH CREASES IN THE FACE!!!
Oily
Bronx
I see literally no difference in this and an entire pack of sponges I bought from Five Below. Compared to the alternatives it’s a big waste of money. People convince themselves because it’s brand named that it’s the best but trust me, it’s a sponge. There’s nothing special.
Combination, Sensitive
Philadelphia
This is a great product for blending many different things and greatly helps with applying makeup. I have fair skin so as some of you know it’s a struggle but the blender works with me. At first I wasn’t sure how to use it but i figured it out and this works really well!
San Diego, CA
It’s a great alternative to the beautiful blender. It applies make up flawlessly but it tends to hold a lot of my product in comparison to the beauty blender. It’s a nice sponge and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn’t want to pay $20 for the beauty blender.
Combination
Waunakee, WI
Not as great as the makeup sponges that are made by BeautyBlender, but a cheaper alternative if applying makeup to your skin is easy. I have large pores and patches or dry skin that I need a good sponge to help me with and this one hasn’t done the trick for me.
Dry
Liberty Twp, OH
This sponge is great. I have never tried an alternative sponge. I use it everyday when I do my makeup. Super easy to apply pigment with. It has a good price and compares with big brands greatly. I would recommend to someone with very very dry skin.
Dry
Sarasota, FL
This is a decent makeup sponge, makeup goes on smoothly and i like the airbrush look it gives, however, I am not totally sold on this particular one. When I am done with my makeup, I notice it does not go on the way that it should, and is thinner all around. It does its job, just not well.
Combination
Dumas, TX
I fell in love with the color of the sponge. And decided I needed to test it out. And I ended up liking it. Very good beauty blender and is full coverage when working with it. Easy to use and fits well in my purse. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. Just that I really enjoyed trying this out.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive
Beaumont, TX
I actually love this sponge! It's so much cheaper than the Beauty Blender, and works just as well in my opinion. I make sure it's damp and then apply my liquid foundation with it, and it looks fantastic. And it really easy to clean. I keep coming back to this sponge over and over and have recommended it to my friends and family.
Oily, Combination
Kansas City, MO
Most of my sponges that I bought (super cheap brands) fell apart after about three or four months of usage. However I've noticed with sephoras brands of sponges they last a lot longer - though I don't notice it applying better or worse than a drug store blender.