SEPHORA COLLECTION The Overnighter Black 5.375" H x 9.25" L X 3

BY SEPHORA

A versatile zipper pouch perfect for organized travel and storage. Carry and protect your essential makeup, hair and nail products, and tools wherever you go with this versatile tote. The interior net pocket helps organize all your favorites, while keeping them easily accessible. The quilted pleather case is water-proof and easily fits in your purse or carry on. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Overnighter Black 5.375" H x 9.25" L X 3
Leanne E.
This bag is EVERYTHING. It has 2 compartments split by a mesh divider. I use one compartment for makeup and the other for brushes making this the ULTIMATE travel bag since I only have to carry one bag. Lets be real though, not all my makeup fits in here but this is a great bag when you're on the go or as an "overnighter" !
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love this little bag. It's perfect for a few weekend beauty essentials. Not big enough for a full week vacation. Just the right size for a purse or just a quick weekend trip for a few items. I like to use it for my face wash and creams. Or as a purse makeup bag.
Nathaly E.
Me encanta este producto porque se pueden guardar muy fácilmente tus cosas de maquillaje y asi puedes tener todo más organizado. Si lo recomiendo totalmente y el precio está súper bien.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this overnight bag! Love the style, color and feel of the bag. Its pretty spacious inside. Will fit all of your overnight needs!
sindy c.
Estoy muy práctica para andar tu maquillaje es super comida para andar en tu cartera y siempre andas lo q necesitas
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
It's a cute little bag I can bring if I'm traveling. Fits most of my makeup products and love the design
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Good for a daily make up bag to put a good amount of things your using to toss in your bag.
Shay B.
Cherry hill nj
I like this bc I can fit most of my makeup inside the bag and in can carry it anywhere
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Amazing bag to keep not just your makeup collection in! What most impressed me about this bag was the separate mesh divider inside the bag. This divider makes it easy to separate your makeup brushes from your actual makeup... color me impressed!