BY SEPHORA

A professional-grade liquid brush cleanser that gently removes make-up debris from natural and synthetic bristles. This incredible formula by Parian Spirit (a cult favorite) reconditions all your natural and synthetic-haired brushes, returning their sheen and luster. It is formulated to remove the toughest adhesives and formulas glue, mascara, latex, and even acrylic from the most delicate natural and synthetic fibers. The cleaner is so versatile that it can be used to clean makeup and adhesives off clothing, wigs, false eyelashes, and false facial hair. It has a light and uplifting citrus aroma. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This brush cleaner uses Parian Spirit's formulation, which is a cult favorite in the makeup artist community. Drying time will vary depending on the type of brush being cleaned, whether the bristles are synthetic or natural, the thickness of the brush and bristles, and the temperature of the room. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alise S.
Alise S.
The best brush cleansing spray I've used. Gets my brushes completely clean and leaves a great citrus smell. I would often find that my brown foundation has stained white or tan bristles in the past. This cleanser gets those out too. I have had no issues with residue after using it either. I bought the smaller travel size for quick use and I will repurchase this as soon as I run out.
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
I wanted to like this product but it doesn't really work for me. It does get the brushes clean and the scent is strong but a pleasant and clean smelling citrus. For me after cleaning my brushes with this I broke out (I never break out). With the other good reviews it's worth a try to see if it work for you as it did get rid of the residual product build up in the brushes
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
THIS STUFF SAVES LIVES. I used to only use a brush shampoo...which made me never want to clean my brushes because it took so long to dry... This product cleans your brushes instantly and it dries soo quick so there's really no wait time to use your brush. Personally, I love the smell but could understand why some people complain about it.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
I found out about this product at an event where Sephora was doing my make overs. The artist sprayed the cleaner and I was instantly hooked. It's an airy citrus scent that you just want to live in. I use this spray to clean my brushes about 2-3 times a month.
Lauryn T.
Lauryn T.
This product works better than any other product. It is very gentle and leaves your brush clean and soft. It last for months and months, I use it everyday. It smells amazing, it has a citrus scent. I recommend this to all beauty lovers. Buy it now!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Willshire, OH
This product cleans my brushes extremely effectively, with little effort needed, and the brushes dry with little down time. A little goes a long way! The smell is very, very strong and continues to linger for a long time after the initial cleanse.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
My favorite makeup brush cleaner! I love it because it's super easy to use and you can clean your brush in seconds flat. It smells like fresh citrus and it leaves your brushes smelling long after you've cleaned them. Such a great investment!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Angola, NY
This is a great product. I like to spray it on a tissue and then swirl the brush on the tissue to clean the brush. It does a great job removing product. It dries fast. I have already bought this again. A must have for me!
Jaime D.
Jaime D.
Redwood City, CA
Best brush cleaner I've tried! Perfect for on the go! Smells like you just dipped your makeup brushes in orange juice. Super refreshing, but doesn't linger, which is nice! Cleans the brushes amazingly too!
Joao D.
Joao D.
miami
Limpiador de brochas de primera calidad sin duda recomendado para todos los maquilladores! Mi esposa lo utiliza a diario y es perfecto @pradomake.up lo recomienda sin duda alguna.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone tried using this for natural hair brushes? I've started investing in nice Japanese brushes and I don't want to dry out or ruin them. Would love to hear your experience.
Los Angeles, CA