BY SEPHORA #33 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A professional-grade liquid brush cleanser that gently removes make-up debris from natural and synthetic bristles. This incredible formula by Parian Spirit (a cult favorite) reconditions all your natural and synthetic-haired brushes, returning their sheen and luster. It is formulated to remove the toughest adhesives and formulas glue, mascara, latex, and even acrylic from the most delicate natural and synthetic fibers. The cleaner is so versatile that it can be used to clean makeup and adhesives off clothing, wigs, false eyelashes, and false facial hair. It has a light and uplifting citrus aroma. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This brush cleaner uses Parian Spirit's formulation, which is a cult favorite in the makeup artist community. Drying time will vary depending on the type of brush being cleaned, whether the bristles are synthetic or natural, the thickness of the brush and bristles, and the temperature of the room. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shasha S.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Amanda W.
Omg this product is amazing. I am obsessed with the smell!!! This product is super cheap for a nice brush cleaner and is exclusive at Sephora! It’s a pretty large bottle too. It’s perfect for a quick clean up and it does a great
Job! I highly recommend this.
Ashlee D.
Douglasville , GA
I’m obsessed with this!! It keeps my brushes super clean and it smells like fresh lemons. It’s easy to use and all it takes it a couple sprays and your brush looks brand new! I keep one at home and one in my kit! My clients appreciate when I pull my brushes out to use on them and they smell so good!!
Laura S.
This is a great brush cleaner. I love how fresh it smells, and I really like the ingredients list. It's fast to use and leaves my brushes clean, but not oily. I would definitely buy this product again.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
I liked this as a daily cleanser for eye shadow brushes. It smells really nice. Only downside was it took forever to dry. It’s also decently priced amongst brush cleaners
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is a really good brush cleaner. I spray it on the brush and it totally dissolves the makeup on it. Liquid foundations, powder eyeshadows, setting powders. They just dissolve. Plus the citrus scent is pleasant.
It dries so quickly after use, you can almost use your brushes again right away.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Very good. Cleaned the brush wonderfully and didn’t leave any damage. 10/10 recommend and I would totally buy again. Totally worth the buy! Natural products and your brush is protected! Youre welcome!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Does this dry quickly?
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone tried using this for natural hair brushes? I've started investing in nice Japanese brushes and I don't want to dry out or ruin them. Would love to hear your experience.
Leslie N.