BY SEPHORA

A set of six mini Sephora Rouge Cream and Rouge Shine lip colors. Rouge Cream is a new hydrating formula provides improved coverage, comfort, and intense pigment. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. Rouge Shine offers heightened transparency, subtle color, and brilliant shine. The Hydra-Comfort complex blend of moisturizing oils and antioxidiant vitamin E ensures optimal comfort while nourishing and protecting your lips. The precise product design enables a flawless lip definition. This set contains:- 6 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Mini Rouge Cream and Rouge Shine Lip Colors see more...

Buy on Sephora
S A.
Great product illerachel

I have re-purchased this, I do think it’s making a difference. My face looks brighter, my dark spots have diminished. Be aware when using this it has a very matte finish … I actually only use it to spot treat problem oily areas because it pills/balls up under make up. It’s very bad about this. I have tried letting it soak in for an hour and it doesn’t matter. If you only use it on your little problem areas and you make sure it’s very well absorbed and Pat it into the skin then you won’t have the pilling problem. It’s only when I use it all over my face that I have this issue. It’s actually great as an oil control primer because it takes all shine away. If you don’t break out from silicones definitely give this product a try, you just have to use it in the proper way and it’s a great product.
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
I’ve Used The Silver Edition Of These Lipsticks And I Would Say They Are Pretty Good , Not Anything Out Of This World But A Pretty Good Lipstick , Good Range At Pricing But Not Normally Something Is Reach For So Often , Do Not Get Me Wrong Though , They Are Still Great Products Just Not My Fave Or Go To Lippie. :)
Stephanie L.
Branchland
Great coverage. Love you can do a gloss or a matte look. Hydrating and non drying formula. Great way again to set the night out or your work day. Never leave home without it. Easy to apply and fix when you hit outside the lines. Oooppps it happens.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
This is a very quality brand of lipstick. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. It’s easy to apply. My lips don’t feel sticky afterwards. I would definitely purchase this brand again and recommend it to others who are interested in a affordable lipstick.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Love all of the many colors it comes with, it’s my go to!! Great value for the price. It exceeded my expectations since it lasted long then my others and will definitely recommend this product and purchase again when I run out.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
These lipsticks really exceeded my expectations. They have beautiful shades that really wear well. I was really curious on how creamy the formula was and how it would make my lips feel. It is very creamy however it does leave a bit of the sticky feeling, so beware if you’re not into that. In any case, they do last a good amount of time and look beautiful!
Kayla R.
Forksville , PA
I love this set. They are so creamy and smooth. When applied to the lips you feel like you are wearing nothing. These are definitely worth the money. It sure did meet my expectations! I would recommend to others!
Connie T.
Got this as a Christmas gift from a friend... i don’t Love it, but I don’t hate it either. There’s some shades in this gift set that I adore, but some just don’t work with me. I’m sure most people feel this way where there’s a shade that you’re just so in love with, some you’re fine with, and then some where you’re just like.. why.?
Kaitlyn F.
Pensacola
I got this as a gift from a family member and I was excited to have a good variety of colors. Sephora brand lipstick is my go too because it lasts for a good amount of time and the color is strong.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T