BY SEPHORA

A set of six mini Sephora Rouge Cream and Rouge Shine lip colors. Rouge Cream is a new hydrating formula provides improved coverage, comfort, and intense pigment. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. Rouge Shine offers heightened transparency, subtle color, and brilliant shine. The Hydra-Comfort complex blend of moisturizing oils and antioxidiant vitamin E ensures optimal comfort while nourishing and protecting your lips. The precise product design enables a flawless lip definition. This set contains:- 6 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Mini Rouge Cream and Rouge Shine Lip Colors see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "the Sephora lip cream is very nice and hydrating! I love their gloss also! I was thoroughly impressed with the pigments and the moisture I felt on my lips after wearing them. I also like the shine that they gave and the fact that they weren't too sticky!" in 34 reviews
  • "Im in love with the branch, its an awesome product and the best part is that comes with a lot of different colors. It comes in a pretty nice packaging and its long lasting but you have to have your lipstick in your purse for anything that comes out bad. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love SEPHORA's lipstick collection, I love the variety of colors they offer. They're amazing products, and the color look so natural. It also did not wear off is I wasn't constantly reapplying everyday, and it did make my lips feel sticky and tacky. It was smooth and moisturized coverage of lipstick. I recommend this to all my friends who are obsessed with lipstick. " in 15 reviews
S A.
Great product illerachel

I have re-purchased this, I do think it’s making a difference. My face looks brighter, my dark spots have diminished. Be aware when using this it has a very matte finish … I actually only use it to spot treat problem oily areas because it pills/balls up under make up. It’s very bad about this. I have tried letting it soak in for an hour and it doesn’t matter. If you only use it on your little problem areas and you make sure it’s very well absorbed and Pat it into the skin then you won’t have the pilling problem. It’s only when I use it all over my face that I have this issue. It’s actually great as an oil control primer because it takes all shine away. If you don’t break out from silicones definitely give this product a try, you just have to use it in the proper way and it’s a great product.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
I bought the minis because it seemed like the cheaper option then buying all the colors I wanted individually. The only issue with this was I recieved colors I didn't want as well and because they are mini, I ran out of the colors I actually wanted. It was a great way to test the product though and I for sure will get the normal sizes of the colors I like! Plus, now I have fun other colors to special occasions and holidays, etc. Sephora is really good about having product like this you can buy in bulk in smaller versions, so I could recommend that if you're looking to test something and not pay the hefty price first!
Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
i love the shades these mino guys come in and there mini so they can go anywhere with you and they take up hardly any space at all and they actually last me a long time youd think because they are small they would run out fast but they last.
Nyah B.
I really enjoyed these mini lip sticks. They were a Christmas gift last year and I am still in love with them. The pigment is really great and I shall go to Sephora to pick up more when they run out. I love them so much they are amazing!
Monserrate A.
Try these for sure they are very smooth and bright colors for all seasons. They last me a while since I use all of them. The price at Sephora is very good, you al also sign-up for their vip reward and get more samples.
Marcela N.
urbana
Really like almost all products by sephora, not just lipstick, but brushes and foundation, anything! Just love this brand and the lipstick are
Always nice to my lips, so easy to apply and doesn’t make them dry even when it’s a matte coverage
Amber G.
Joliet, IL
Love the sheerness of these lipsticks. I tried a few out in the store. The fact that these lipsticks have a beautiful scent to them make the product 10xs better. For it to be a Sephora product I think it’s not to bad of a product.
Hanna A.
It makes my lips feels and look really good. And it also last all day..It's my favorite. It's a little expensive but if you really wanna glow please consider this product. I will purchase it again
Abby M.
I really liked this package because it came with a variety of lip colors. It is my first time using the lipstick. Yes it met my expectations but I have low expectations. The value was good but kinda pricey. I would probably recommend to others if they like lipstick.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
I love every color that this package brings, it is amazing! I love how easy it is to apply, it leaves your lips looking and feeling moisturized and I really recommend this product to everyone!