SEPHORA COLLECTION The Mascara - Volume, Length & Definition Ultra Black 0.304 oz

BY SEPHORA

A perfect match for your eyelashes that provides intense volume, length, and definition. The Mascara is a must-have for seductive eyes and intense, long, and separated eyelashes. The striated-bristle brush grips the lashes so that you can easily intensify your look, building volume with each coat. The carnauba wax-enriched formula makes your lashes fuller with each coat. The formula is acacia gum-based to set mascara for longer wear. Research results: In a scientific test on 24 false eyelashes after 30 brush strokes: - 195% increase in volume was measured In a use test on 100 volunteers, after 3 days of use: - 82% of the women tested said that the mascara lengthened their lashes - 81% of the women tested said that the mascara worked really well for their lash type - 82% of the women tested said that the mascara made their eyelashes soft and supple - 87% of the women tested said that the mascara mades their lashes prettier - 87% of the women tested said that they got more volume with additional coats of mascara see more...

• "I love it I love it I love it it gives lots of volume and the length is very long " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara gives me full, long lashes without clumping! It's great for everyday or for going out! " in 4 reviews
  • "I used to be addicted to fake eye lashes but, once I started using this product I instantly fell in love. Out of many different products I've tried this one is by far the best. Long lasting thick and natural. Literally the only mascara I wear 😍😍😍😍" in 3 reviews
🤠🤠. g.
This mascara is so good , it made my eyelashes long & thick , i use it on the daily now its one of my favorites now , and it have a very good value for a good mascara , my mom also loves it she has small eyelashes and with the mascara they get big , i would definitely  recommend !
Bailey M.
Columbus
It is so black which is a must. The brush is so soft and curls my lashes just the right amount I ran out and ready to buy more. You can't go wrong. Cheap price and a good stable go too. I haven't found any others like it. No flaking I would recommend to everyone.
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
Another my my favorite mascaras! This mascara gives you volume! I love a mascara that gives me volume in the most natural way possible! Ive been using this mascara for almost 6 months now and i would buy it over and over again!
Samantha N.
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara I have ever owned!!! It is so black and it adds so much length and volume to my natural lashes! The only downfall is that it is never in stock online! (?) I went into Sephora and the girl told me they had discontinued it even though it only says out of stock online. I seriously hope this isn't true. I am trying to make the one tube I have left last because I don't know what I'm going when it's gone.
Michelle M.
Norwalk , CT
I bought this on a whim one day when my Falsies mascara ran out. I would have to say that this is a close second and is worth trying! I haven't found anything else that I like besides the falsies so far until I tried this. It gives me good length and definition, though falsies is still better for volume, but I think that for the price and if you happen to be in Sephora it's well worth it.
Kelsey B.
I was in Sephora looking for a cheap mascara since the holidays ruined my bank account. I picked this up and I'm SO happy with it. Definitely going to start buying this instead of the higher end, more expensive mascaras because it works just as good.
Bella T.
Aliso Viejo
This mascara is the first mascara I ever used. And that was a long long time ago. Still to this day it is in my top favorite mascaras. I would say I use this product at least 6 times a week. It just makes my lashes look so much more bold and black and super long.

To anyone who is looking for a great mascara,
USE THIS ONE!!!!
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
Love love love love. This mascara makes my lashes SO BIG. They don't clump, and It makes them long, and voluminous. I prefer this mascara over the better than sex, and the Tarte lights camera lashes, and that's hard for me to say. It's cheap, and it lasts you for a long time.
Layla M.
Hands down my favorite mascara! I have straight lashes no matter whether I curl them or not but this mascara did wonders for them! I got a sample of it from Sephora and every time I go to buy it they're sold out! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
The packaging is cute, black with silver letters, I have it in a small version, it seems a good mask, however I know that there are better for the same cost .... I would not buy it again
nina c.
Pittston, PA
Is this mascara harsh or difficult to remove?
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to apply on your bottom lashes?
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
Does anyone know if this has been discontinued? I got a sample size in a gift bag at Sephora and I fell in love. I tried to find it online and it's out of stock and has been for months!
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
How clumpy does this make your eyelashes?
Megan R.
Ivanhoe, CA
I'm never used this before is it any good?