SEPHORA COLLECTION The Mascara - Volume, Length & Definition Ultra Black 0.304 oz

BY SEPHORA

A perfect match for your eyelashes that provides intense volume, length, and definition. The Mascara is a must-have for seductive eyes and intense, long, and separated eyelashes. The striated-bristle brush grips the lashes so that you can easily intensify your look, building volume with each coat. The carnauba wax-enriched formula makes your lashes fuller with each coat. The formula is acacia gum-based to set mascara for longer wear. Research results: In a scientific test on 24 false eyelashes after 30 brush strokes: - 195% increase in volume was measured In a use test on 100 volunteers, after 3 days of use: - 82% of the women tested said that the mascara lengthened their lashes - 81% of the women tested said that the mascara worked really well for their lash type - 82% of the women tested said that the mascara made their eyelashes soft and supple - 87% of the women tested said that the mascara mades their lashes prettier - 87% of the women tested said that they got more volume with additional coats of mascara see more...

Samantha N.
Samantha N.
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara I have ever owned!!! It is so black and it adds so much length and volume to my natural lashes! The only downfall is that it is never in stock online! (?) I went into Sephora and the girl told me they had discontinued it even though it only says out of stock online. I seriously hope this isn't true. I am trying to make the one tube I have left last because I don't know what I'm going when it's gone.
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
After a seemingly never ending saga of drugstore mascara after mascara, and being allergic to every one of them, I finally swallowed my anti-high-end pride and bit the bullet and bought this. I'll never go back. I love this. It gives me the most fluttery lashes, thick and not clumpy. And it doesn't fall into my eyes by the afternoon causing redness and irritation. Love.
Dayandri B.
Dayandri B.
No encontre mi rimel en el finder, pero el que tengo es muy bueno aunque deja muchos grumos y tengo que eliminarlos rapido antes de qque se seque.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the volume it gives workout having to use a lot! One layer for day is all you need. Add extra for night time for extra volume and glam!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Wow.... Esta mascara es definitivamente grandiosa. Hace tus pestañas grandes parece que andas pestañas postizas. Es grandiosa a mi me encanta.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This is a great product that was recommended by a friend! It literally looks like I have fake eyelashes ok! It is also reasonably priced!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Cincinnati, OH
This mascara is the best!! The brush that comes with it is amazing. It makes your Lashes way fuller and longer looking.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
This mascara definitely gives your lashes a full look. It might take awhile to add on. It ends up clumping up.
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
Fontana, CA
It seems this would help your eyelashes become fuller and longer ! I would really love to sample this product
shedean s.
shedean s.
Great product To us, it make my lashes look way longer and also fuller. A little really goes a long way
nina c.
nina c.
Pittston, PA
Is this mascara harsh or difficult to remove?
Monica E.
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to apply on your bottom lashes?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Florence, AL
How clumpy does this make your eyelashes?
erika t.
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
Does it give volume?
Megan R.
Megan R.
Ivanhoe, CA
I'm never used this before is it any good?