BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A mascara that provides intense volume, length, and definition.

What it does:

A must-have for seductive eyes, The Mascara from Sephora Collection creates intense, long, and defined eyelashes. The striated-bristle brush grips lashes to easily build volume with each coat. Enriched with conditioning carnauba wax for fuller lashes, the formula resists smudging and transferring for gorgeous, long-lasting lashes.

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Mascara - Volume, Length & Definition
  • "I love it I love it I love it it gives lots of volume and the length is very long " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara gives me full, long lashes without clumping! It's great for everyday or for going out! " in 4 reviews
  • "I used to be addicted to fake eye lashes but, once I started using this product I instantly fell in love. Out of many different products I've tried this one is by far the best. Long lasting thick and natural. Literally the only mascara I wear 😍😍😍😍" in 3 reviews
🤠🤠. g.
This mascara is so good , it made my eyelashes long & thick , i use it on the daily now its one of my favorites now , and it have a very good value for a good mascara , my mom also loves it she has small eyelashes and with the mascara they get big , i would definitely  recommend !
Bailey M.
Columbus
It is so black which is a must. The brush is so soft and curls my lashes just the right amount I ran out and ready to buy more. You can't go wrong. Cheap price and a good stable go too. I haven't found any others like it. No flaking I would recommend to everyone.
Lauren N.
I always used this mascara for dances. All of my friends loved it so much. They would always ask what it was. It lengthens and volumizes just as the claims. The eyelashes spread out just like I want them to!!
Samantha N.
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara I have ever owned!!! It is so black and it adds so much length and volume to my natural lashes! The only downfall is that it is never in stock online! (?) I went into Sephora and the girl told me they had discontinued it even though it only says out of stock online. I seriously hope this isn't true. I am trying to make the one tube I have left last because I don't know what I'm going when it's gone.
Michelle M.
Norwalk, CT
I bought this on a whim one day when my Falsies mascara ran out. I would have to say that this is a close second and is worth trying! I haven't found anything else that I like besides the falsies so far until I tried this. It gives me good length and definition, though falsies is still better for volume, but I think that for the price and if you happen to be in Sephora it's well worth it.
Kelsey B.
I was in Sephora looking for a cheap mascara since the holidays ruined my bank account. I picked this up and I'm SO happy with it. Definitely going to start buying this instead of the higher end, more expensive mascaras because it works just as good.
Tricia S.
Texas
I must say this is one of my faves. It does not clump on my eyelashes. The price is okay. This mascara make my bark brown eyes pop. I don’t have to worry about reapplying once applied. I think this is a good choice to have in your makeup bag.
Layla M.
Hands down my favorite mascara! I have straight lashes no matter whether I curl them or not but this mascara did wonders for them! I got a sample of it from Sephora and every time I go to buy it they're sold out! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
The packaging is cute, black with silver letters, I have it in a small version, it seems a good mask, however I know that there are better for the same cost .... I would not buy it again
Brianna S.
Amherst , NY
A good affordable mascara, long lasting. The packaging is very nice and the lid clicks closed so you know when it is secure. The mascara it self is lengthening but not very thickening. All together a good mascara to have of you are a beginner!
nina c.
Pittston, PA
Is this mascara harsh or difficult to remove?
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to apply on your bottom lashes?
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
Does anyone know if this has been discontinued? I got a sample size in a gift bag at Sephora and I fell in love. I tried to find it online and it's out of stock and has been for months!
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
How clumpy does this make your eyelashes?
Megan R.
Ivanhoe, CA
I'm never used this before is it any good?