SEPHORA COLLECTION The Line Tamer

A stainless steel tweezer with a built-in brow comb for instant grooming. Remove even the most stubborn hairs and tame your brows with this vibrant, multipurpose tweezer. The hand-ground, titanium-plated tips are slanted and tapered for more surface coverage, promising unrivaled precision. This tool comes encased in a travel-size, mirrored compact for extra easy tweezing on the go.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Line Tamer!
How would you rate this product?
Akron, OH
Best tweezers I’ve ever had! I’ve had them for about 3 or 4 years now and they work so well. It’s really easy to get that stubborn hair and those random hairs without plucking others.
Medium Brown
Midland, TX
These tweezers aren't the best but not the worst either. I'd say save the money and go for tweezerman tweezers. After a few uses these do not pick up the hair anymore
Brunette
These tweezers work really well and they get all my stubborn eyebrow hairs. It also works well when I have ingrowns. I use these tweezers to touch up my brows before I go out or if I don't have time to go to the salon. I am satisfied with this product and I would buy it again.
Bristol, PA
These tweezers and fantastic. They get all the unwanted hairs even tiny baby ones. The angled tips helps get ingrown hairs too. Truly awesome tweezers they grab a hair and have holding power. No more squeezing and praying that your tweezers will grab a hair.
Blonde
What an ergonomically genius idea. There is a small comb on the end of these tweezers so you can brush your brows as you pluck. I still prefer a regular double ended brown brush and comb that this, but it makes due because it's 2-in1! The tweezers are nice and sharp and give you precision to plucking that pesky hair!
Auburn
Charlotte , NC
These tweezers are the bomb. I often use this tweezers to apply false lashes. The grip is very secure & steady. No wobbling or anything. This tool can be used by lots of people.
Sun Prairie, WI
My favorite eyebrow pluckers of all time most other ones hurt when u pluck but these do not and they have the shaping comb at the other end and it just works so perfect.!
Dark Brown
Really great tweezer that's easy to clean. The color makes it so it doesn't get lost in my makeup bin. I love the slim tip. It makes getting the tiny hairs much easier.
Medium Brown
Bellflower , CA
"This works great! I don't like going to spend money at a threading place so I just rather use these tweezers .And it really does take out those stubborn hairs.
This works great! I don't like going to spend money at salons sometimes so I just rather use this tweezer. And it really does take out those stubburn hairs out.