SEPHORA COLLECTION The Jetsetter Q 8.75

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Jetsetter Q 8.75" x 5.5

BY SEPHORA

A personalized, initialed clutch that is big enough to hold both your makeup and non-beauty essentials, while being portable enough to throw in a larger bag. This flat makeup pouch features a universally appealing design, shape, and size that allows it to also be used as a clutch handbag. It is compact but just roomy enough to house all your essentials. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. This product is cruelty-free. PU material 50 percent, 190T nylon lining 50 percent. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Jetsetter Q 8.75
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Jetsetter Q 8.75" x 5.5
Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I have been given sephora makeup bags so many times as a gift and am always so thankful. They are just so much cuter than the rest!! They are perfect sized, good quality, and so well priced. Sephora brand is awesome and doesn't get enough credit for their quality and for the price they sell it at. I'm a huge fan and recommend
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have this bag with the letter A for my name. I received this bag for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. It couldn't fit in my makeup bag since it was too full so I put it in my purse. It holds a lot of my medicine so it offers great space. I love this bag! I definitely recommend.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love the looks of this bag. It caught my eye. It was a bit pricey though and did not hold as much as I would have liked. It matches easily with a lot of things and I would recommend to anyone looking for a decent sized bag!
Mia C.
It's is so good. I used it and everyone was asking me if I got my nails done at a Salon and I was like nope. I just used products I had at home. Everyone asked me to dot wht nails. It was soo soo fun
Keili A.
Randleman
I've never really used this so I can't
Really say if it's good but I wud like to find out if this brand is good for me
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I wish I could find my bag! So much room and protection for makeup and skin care products and I loved the design.
Ailadggim A.
Venezuela estado yaracuy
Se veuy fina. Muy sensual y elegante la verdad si la usaría se ve demasiado hermosa felicidades me encanto