Sephora
COLLECTION The Golden Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION The Golden Mask

A limited-edition, ultra-moisturizing and skin perfecting foil mask. Highlighted Ingredients: - Honey Extract: Known for its moisturizing power. What Else You Need to Know: Enriched with honey extract, this mask reduces blemishes and moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and clearer. The foil material also works to maximize the ingredient application on the skin for super-charged results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Golden Mask!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Golden Mask uploaded by Heather H.
I really liked this sheet mask a lot. The actual mask is super gold, shiny, and foil looking. My son got a good laugh at it lol. It has the “clean” label, so it’s vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, and is not scented. It’s co rains honey extracts, and was sooo moisturizing. My skin felt really soft. The only thing I didn’t like was that the mask was a bit small for my face.
Catherine N.
Durham, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Golden Mask uploaded by Catherine N.
This is a solid basic sheet mask! I generally don’t expect big results from sheet masks, they’re more of a novelty, and this meets expectations. It looks pretty cool on, and my skin was hydrated and glowing after I took it off. Overall I like it as a weekend treat!

Looking for your answer?