SEPHORA COLLECTION The Getaway

A smart, travel-friendly makeup bag for your cosmetic and toiletry essentials. Compact, functional, and portable, this elegant zippered bag features classic black quilting and a removable mesh pouch. The spacious interior holds a surprising amount of makeup and toiletry essentials and has several zippered compartments for organization. The handles allow for easy carry while traveling. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Any idea of a good makeup bag for traveling SEPHORA COLLECTION The Getaway
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION The Getaway!
How would you rate this product?
I'm so happy I bought this. It's nice having everything I need right here. Makes getting ready easier. It is made very well heavy duty. It is worth the investment. I didn't want to spend that much but worth it. I highly recommend this to anyone.
I love using this make up bag! It makes it easy to travel with or just for everyday use. It fits all of my make up and I have a lot! They have super cute colors and are very durable. I was very satisfied with this purchase!
spring, TX
This isn't the exact bag I have but it is very similar. I just love it. I have two and keep my go-to skincare variations in them. (Extras and duplicates go into a plastic bin.) I have been using these daily, moving them around a lot and they held up pretty well! After several years these bags are holding up better than my MAC Carry All case.
Fort Myers, FL
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it! This is the only case I use for traveling. There is plenty of space to put all your toiletries and make up in. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who travels a lot!
I like this case for when I go on vacations and I want to bring most of my everyday makeup with me. It's spacious and has compartments to separate a few of your makeup brushes
Chicago , IL
SEPHORA COLLECTION The Getaway uploaded by Mary E.
Love this makeup bag! Makes traveling with makeup easier. it keeps makeup organized and safe. The handle make it easier in moving it around. Very chic, i like it
West Falls, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I will never ever love a bag more than this one. I bought this on sale around Christmas a few years ago. It looks like it’s seen some better day but I can’t bring myself to get rid of it. It’s got three pockets on the inside. I fit all my makeup in there perfectly. I just put my brushes in a different bag. If I ever find this bag again I’m buying like six more.
Springville, NY
I love that this has two pockets on each side and a zipper ouch in the middle. You can put a lot of products in this bag and you’re good to go. They don’t sell this anymore but I wish they did it’s a great bag.
Round lake , IL
I love this makeup bag. It's on the bigger side which is perfect for when I go on a trip. All of my makeup fits perfectly. And the color black makes it look so chic
Hattiesburg , MS
I love the design, it is spacious, comfortable and cute, it is also of excellent quality. I recommend girls and I want one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corona, NY
2 years ago
Mary E. • 2 years ago
you can get one from walmart, depending on the size you want. I got mine from walmart and it has different size zip pockets